View Full Version : Re: Not a bargain - Aria Technology PC Parts !!!

June 22nd 03, 07:43 PM
On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 12:49:12 GMT, Joe > wrote:
>I've been using them on and off for 6 years I believe... No major problems
>at all. Scan Computers on the other hand...!
Nothing wrong with Scan Joe providing you live close enough to them to
get your stuff at the counter I have four machines here all built out
of components from Scan granted I have taken one or two bits back from
time to time but they always swap them without and trouble.
One thing I learned many years ago with Scan if you suspect something
is faulty you do not take it back faulty you take it back TOTALLY
DEAD !!.
Monty .