PDA

View Full Version : New PC Base Units Required

Gavin Gillespie
June 23rd 03, 12:45 AM
"Noel" > wrote in message
> Hi folks
>
> I'm looking for a couple of new PC base units for friends in the £400-£450
> price range. Don't mind if the processor is AMD or Intel but they should
> have minimum 256Mb RAM and 40Gb HDs.
>
> Can anyone recommend a reliable online supplier (preferrably one that
> doesn't ask for £50 to deliver to Northern Ireland!)?
>
> Any thoughts appreciated.

Have a look at Novatech on the following link, not sure about the postage
costs to NI though.
http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/PCs.html
--
Gavin Gillespie
Nottingham UK

Noel
June 23rd 03, 01:31 AM
Hi folks

I'm looking for a couple of new PC base units for friends in the £400-£450
price range. Don't mind if the processor is AMD or Intel but they should
have minimum 256Mb RAM and 40Gb HDs.

Can anyone recommend a reliable online supplier (preferrably one that
doesn't ask for £50 to deliver to Northern Ireland!)?

Any thoughts appreciated.

TIA

Noelsagan

RichardH
June 23rd 03, 01:36 AM
I have one machine for sale for about £350, good spec, no monitor but that
can be purchased from Dabs with free delivery without a problem...

Drop me an email, I live near the Newtownards Direction In Northern Ireland
so :). I am going on Holiday soon so I might as well sell my other machine
for spending money :)...

it is a 2100XP, 512mb DDR RAM, 60Gb 7200rpm Hard Drive, Windows98 Second
Edition (Windows XP can be installed if you can get me a licence to do so -
Win98SE is included).... Comes as new, everything is wiped and as bought
new.

Email me at

Many thanks,
- Richard

"Noel" > wrote in message
> Hi folks
>
> I'm looking for a couple of new PC base units for friends in the £400-£450
> price range. Don't mind if the processor is AMD or Intel but they should
> have minimum 256Mb RAM and 40Gb HDs.
>
> Can anyone recommend a reliable online supplier (preferrably one that
> doesn't ask for £50 to deliver to Northern Ireland!)?
>
> Any thoughts appreciated.
>
> TIA
>
> Noelsagan

Jonny
June 23rd 03, 03:26 PM
> I'm looking for a couple of new PC base units for friends in the £400-£450
> price range. Don't mind if the processor is AMD or Intel but they should
> have minimum 256Mb RAM and 40Gb HDs.
>
> Can anyone recommend a reliable online supplier (preferrably one that
> doesn't ask for £50 to deliver to Northern Ireland!)?
>
> Any thoughts appreciated.
>
> TIA
>
> Noelsagan

Hi.

I recently upgraded to an 1800XP 20 Gb Hd, 256 MB + 64MB 3d card all in a
brand new case, for less than £300 in a small PC component shop.
If you are confident at puting them all together, then you can save a wad to
spend on luxuries.

Google