PDA

View Full Version : OT Printer problems

Will
June 23rd 03, 12:51 AM
I have a HP 950C & I'm having problems since replacing the colour cartridge,
First cartridge only seemed to print blue!(had cartridge lying around for a
while)
Second Cartridge fitted started to print fine then after 7 or 8 prints
started to show banding through the picture(same Horizontal direction as the
print cartridge) does this just indicate that the print heads require
cleaning or something more serious????

Thanks in advance

ChrisM
June 23rd 03, 12:54 AM
> I have a HP 950C & I'm having problems since replacing the colour
> cartridge, First cartridge only seemed to print blue!(had cartridge
> lying around for a while)
> Second Cartridge fitted started to print fine then after 7 or 8 prints
> started to show banding through the picture(same Horizontal direction
> as the print cartridge) does this just indicate that the print heads
> require cleaning or something more serious????
>

> Thanks in advance

sounds like heads need cleaning to me.

Google