PDA

View Full Version : Re: cd rewriter's

Mark Gillespie
June 23rd 03, 08:42 AM
On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 02:33:18 +0100, xyz > wrote:

> I get all my pc stuff fom www.ebuyer.com

Avoid, altough they have keen prices, if anything goes wrong, it's a
nightmare trying to get hold of them to sort anything out. They are also
very good at cocking things up. Out of 3 orders I made with Ebuyer, they
messed up all three, including sending me 2nd hand goods, a missing item,
and keeping me waiting over a month for something that was supposed to be
"InStock".

Spend your money with a company that cares about aftersales service:

www.novatech.co.uk

or

www.komplett.co.uk

Both of these are cheap, but still have decent aftersales service...

yup
June 23rd 03, 10:42 AM
I have spent a few thousand with ebuyer over the last 18 months and never
had a problem with them.

I have had to return a couple of faulty items and the customer service was
fantastic, very efficient

"Mark Gillespie" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 02:33:18 +0100, xyz > wrote:
>
> > I get all my pc stuff fom www.ebuyer.com
>
> Avoid, altough they have keen prices, if anything goes wrong, it's a
> nightmare trying to get hold of them to sort anything out. They are also
> very good at cocking things up. Out of 3 orders I made with Ebuyer, they
> messed up all three, including sending me 2nd hand goods, a missing item,
> and keeping me waiting over a month for something that was supposed to be
> "InStock".
>
> Spend your money with a company that cares about aftersales service:
>
> www.novatech.co.uk
>
> or
>
> www.komplett.co.uk
>
> Both of these are cheap, but still have decent aftersales service...

Mark Gillespie
June 23rd 03, 08:50 PM
On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 09:42:43 +0100, yup > wrote:

> I have spent a few thousand with ebuyer over the last 18 months and never
> had a problem with them.
>
> I have had to return a couple of faulty items and the customer service
> was
> fantastic, very efficient

That may be, but I know that when I dealt with them, and 3 seperate
occasions, it was major hassle, and obviously apparent they had little
regard for aftersales. This alone is a good reason to shop elsewhere.

yup
June 25th 03, 02:08 AM
YES, you made that point in your first post and have nothing new to add!

are you one of these compulsive people who have to have the 'last' word ?

"Mark Gillespie" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 09:42:43 +0100, yup > wrote:
>
> > I have spent a few thousand with ebuyer over the last 18 months and
never
> > had a problem with them.
> >
> > I have had to return a couple of faulty items and the customer service
> > was
> > fantastic, very efficient
> >

> That may be, but I know that when I dealt with them, and 3 seperate
> occasions, it was major hassle, and obviously apparent they had little
> regard for aftersales. This alone is a good reason to shop elsewhere.

Mark Gillespie
June 25th 03, 02:47 PM
"yup" > wrote in message
> YES, you made that point in your first post and have nothing new to add!
>
> are you one of these compulsive people who have to have the 'last' word ?

No. But I bet you are.

> "Mark Gillespie" > wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 09:42:43 +0100, yup > wrote:
> >
> > > I have spent a few thousand with ebuyer over the last 18 months and
> never
> > > had a problem with them.
> > >
> > > I have had to return a couple of faulty items and the customer service
> > > was
> > > fantastic, very efficient
> > >

> > That may be, but I know that when I dealt with them, and 3 seperate
> > occasions, it was major hassle, and obviously apparent they had little
> > regard for aftersales. This alone is a good reason to shop elsewhere.

Google