PDA

View Full Version : Car Audio System

Rohit Prabhakar
June 23rd 03, 11:19 AM
Could somebody point any place where I can get some real deals for Car Audio
Systems

Rohit

ray
June 23rd 03, 11:35 AM
these arnt to bad
> http://www.incardiscount.co.uk/

Rohit Prabhakar
June 23rd 03, 12:35 PM
Yeah Not Too bad but there was a Thread a few weeks back about the Car Audio
and I have somehow missed that link that was even better. If anybody could
rememebr that....Thanks anyway

"Rohit Prabhakar" > wrote in message
> Could somebody point any place where I can get some real deals for Car
Audio
> Systems
>
> Rohit

Rohit Prabhakar
June 23rd 03, 12:36 PM
Thanks Joe.... Seen That Already but I'm looking for a complete system and
with Amp and speakers etc.

Thanks a million
Rohit

"Joe Harrison" > wrote in message
. net...
> The Aldi site has a special offer, 70 quid for car stereo with CD player
> www.aldi.co.uk

Dino
June 24th 03, 11:42 AM
A few websites worth a mention:

www.caraudiodirect.com (the forums here are a great place to get answers to
your questions)

www.mcs-direct.co.uk

www.bassjunkies.com

and a plug for a local company that are good, www.cat-essex.com

Give those a go, or browse through the ads in a magazine such as Max Power -
they normally have loads of companies offering in-car entertainment at good
prices.

Google