PDA

View Full Version : Fruit Machines.

June 24th 03, 11:07 AM
See Site below

http://www.bellfruits.com

Barry Wright
June 24th 03, 01:17 PM
Thanks Dave or Brian

you really should upload you real website, that site your kids made isn't
very good.

;)
Barry

http://www.the-jigsaw.co.uk

> wrote in message
> See Site below
>
> http://www.bell - end.com

---
The outgoing mail from this machine has been scanned.

antonye
June 25th 03, 12:16 AM
Barry Wright wrote:

> you really should upload you real website, that
> site your kids made isn't very good.

Lol. At least they've managed to configure their
copy of Outlook Express so it doesn't show a
Tiscali email address when posting to newsgroups.

Shame it still actually comes from a Tiscali account
which is against their ToS and AUP though...

--
Antony. Far Up! Far Out! Far More!
Ducati 748S + VTS 16v :-) Nobody Does it Better

Barry Wright
June 25th 03, 10:12 PM

was the original news server that the message was relayed from

I am on an NTL network arse

Barry