PDA

View Full Version : Re: any offers on Laminators at the moment?

Barry Wright
June 24th 03, 01:11 PM
www.EurOffice.co.uk

Use the code 0624T for a 20% discount :)

They have some excellent laminators

Barry

Or goto my sales link for automatic 20% off - if your feeling generous :)
http://www.the-jigsaw.co.uk/static/20.asp

"marko (Mark Kelly)" >
wrote in message ...
> Is there anyone doing an offer (ie Staples, Makro, Neat Idea, Viking
> direct etc.) on either A5/A4/A3 size?

---
The outgoing mail from this machine has been scanned.

Chris Nelis
June 24th 03, 01:36 PM
Viking just send me an email

£99 for A3 with a free lexmark printer and a tin of cookies
"marko (Mark Kelly)" >
wrote in message ...
> Is there anyone doing an offer (ie Staples, Makro, Neat Idea, Viking
> direct etc.) on either A5/A4/A3 size?

Mark Kelly
June 24th 03, 05:20 PM
On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 14:36:46 +0100, "Paul" >
wrote:

>marko (Mark Kelly) wrote in message ...
>> Is there anyone doing an offer (ie Staples, Makro, Neat Idea, Viking
>> direct etc.) on either A5/A4/A3 size?
>
>As Chris says, Viking are offering a "Free" Lexmark printer with this A3 Laminator at
>the moment.
><http://www.viking-direct.co.uk/(hffbti45x0oixqm1tppmbvyf)/catalogSku.aspx?ID=DOCU125
>&FAMID=75600847>
>
>Docuseal 125 A3 Laminator
>Stock # QE6-DOCU125

http://www.staples.co.uk/ENG/Catalog/cat_sku.asp?CatIds=,&webid=2100161&affixedcode=WW

would that be a better one, (only need upto A4) esp since I got a
business card with staples and a £10 voucher from them? or is the
other machine better? will be laminate membership cards and A4
posters so hopefully they will last longer.

Mark

Paul
June 24th 03, 06:20 PM
marko (Mark Kelly) wrote in message ...
> On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 14:36:46 +0100, "Paul" >

http://www.staples.co.uk/ENG/Catalog/cat_sku.asp?CatIds=,&webid=2100161&affixedcode=W
> would that be a better one, (only need upto A4) esp since I got a
> business card with staples and a £10 voucher from them? or is the
> other machine better? will be laminate membership cards and A4
> posters so hopefully they will last longer.

I don't see why not, Rexel are supposed to be quite good. Now that my brain is in
gear ( can't cope with the sun ) The Viking deal isn't all that.
Our laminator is the Docuseal 125, and very good it is too. But, we only paid £70 for
it from Staples a couple of years ago and these things go down in price - not up.
So unless you want the "Free" printer from Viking go with the Rexel.

--
Paul.

Cordless Telephones on Ebay
http://ebay.belair267.co.uk
Less than a day to go

Paul
June 24th 03, 07:30 PM
marko (Mark Kelly) wrote in message ...
> be interested in the box of cookies :-) but the lexmark printer nah
> thanx I got 6 printers already doing nothing.. thinking of giving
> them to school or something but I remember reading somewhere that they
> won't even take old computer stuff..

Yup, it's insane. All these schools crying out for equipment but they won't take
stuff from people. Seems they'd rather have 1 PC to 10 kids than take stuff that's
offered.

It's got to be a rule dreamed up by some half-witted pen pusher trying to justify
their existence.

--
Paul.

Cordless Telephones on Ebay
http://ebay.belair267.co.uk
Less than 24 hrs to go.

Mark Kelly
June 24th 03, 09:33 PM
On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 18:30:25 +0100, "Paul" >
wrote:

>marko (Mark Kelly) wrote in message ...
>> be interested in the box of cookies :-) but the lexmark printer nah
>> thanx I got 6 printers already doing nothing.. thinking of giving
>> them to school or something but I remember reading somewhere that they
>> won't even take old computer stuff..
>
>Yup, it's insane. All these schools crying out for equipment but they won't take
>stuff from people. Seems they'd rather have 1 PC to 10 kids than take stuff that's
>offered.
>
>It's got to be a rule dreamed up by some half-witted pen pusher trying to justify
>their existence.

yeah (I found a use for it now) but one time I was going to give an
Epson 790 Photo printer, Athlon 600mhz with 524mb RAM, 30GB HD, 17"
Monitor, network card, modem, TV card and Savage 3D 2000. Anyway now
using it as a info point for customers instead :-)

But wonder it might be something to do with warranty, data protection,
or something?

Mark Kelly
June 25th 03, 02:38 AM
On 24 Jun 2003 20:08:08 GMT, P >
wrote:

(Mark Kelly) wrote
>in :
>
>> Is there anyone doing an offer (ie Staples, Makro, Neat Idea, Viking
>> direct etc.) on either A5/A4/A3 size?
>>

>I also had a mailing from Viking recently. Apart from the Lexmark printer
>offer in the Special Offer catalogue there was another for a free laminator
>with 4 packs of pouches.

oh that is interesting since I am assuming buying 5 pouches would cost
nearly the same price, and will need them as well

June 27th 03, 09:45 PM
(Mark Kelly)
wrote in :

>>> Is there anyone doing an offer (ie Staples, Makro, Neat Idea, Viking
>>> direct etc.) on either A5/A4/A3 size?
>>>

>>I also had a mailing from Viking recently. Apart from the Lexmark
>>printer offer in the Special Offer catalogue there was another for a
>>free laminator with 4 packs of pouches.
>>

> oh that is interesting since I am assuming buying 5 pouches would cost
> nearly the same price, and will need them as well

I have the details now. Viking number is AC7-VLP3 for a pack of 100 250
micron A4 pouches. 4+ price is £19.99 a pack. 4 packs @ £79.96 gets you a
DOCU95 laminating machine. Picture shows the logo GBC on the laminator.
Offer ends 17/8/03

Google