PDA

View Full Version : Re: Paris Hotels

Chris
June 24th 03, 11:08 PM
Lastminute.com always works out cheapest for me

Eurostar are doing 59 pound returns if that helps

Chris

"Paulo De Souza" > wrote in message
> Anyone know a nice cheap hotel in paris for 2 or 3 nights. It will be a
> group of us of about 6-7 maybe more. Sharing in rooms of 2 i guess. Any
> ideas on anywhere nice also cheapppp cos were students. around mid july
> time.
> Thanks
> Paulo

Ricky
June 25th 03, 11:58 AM
Ian, check these out, I can vouch for them too, as my stay there with the
wife and 2 kids was pleasant and economical, breakfast too!!

http://www.hotelformule1.com/formule1/index.html

enjoy,

Ricky
"Ian F." > wrote in message
> "Chris" > wrote in message
>
> > Lastminute.com always works out cheapest for me
>
> You could also try www.laterooms.com
>
> Here's a sample of Paris hotels for 3 nights in July - prices in euros:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/f7ff
>
> HTH
>
> Ian

Paulo De Souza
June 25th 03, 11:29 PM
> Lastminute.com always works out cheapest for me
>
> Eurostar are doing 59 pound returns if that helps
>
> Chris

Where is that offer?
Thanks alot
Paulo