PDA

View Full Version : Re: Brand New Playstation 2's for £139 .99

Shamen
June 24th 03, 11:39 PM
"Ball Game" <Deal finder> wrote in message
> Yep there back again.
>
> Found them at www.4onemonthonly.co.uk

When I was in our local Boots the other day, they had them for £127.
Emailed a friend about this offer but their local strore had ran out, so may
be best phoning to check they have them in stock.

Ball Game
June 25th 03, 12:21 AM
Boots have been clearing out old stock, not sure they are getting them in
again.

"Shamen" > wrote in message
. ..

> "Ball Game" <Deal finder> wrote in message
> > Yep there back again.
> >
> > Found them at www.4onemonthonly.co.uk
> >

> When I was in our local Boots the other day, they had them for £127.
> Emailed a friend about this offer but their local strore had ran out, so
may
> be best phoning to check they have them in stock.

¬Stephen Hammond
June 26th 03, 09:58 AM
www.play.com playstations £130