PDA

View Full Version : Home Cinema

::compynei::
June 25th 03, 12:43 AM
Bit of advice needed here please :].

Im shortly looking to set up home Cinema system, I have your average TV with
1 Scart, and a Video, and 2 audio things on the front. I also have NTL
Digital Pace 4000 Box (2 Scarts)

I would like surround sound through the DVD player (is this possible to do
with a DVD player, and run all my sound out of there?). Any recommendations
& Advice?

Thanks very much

Neil

--
Skater Boi

compynei // compynei.com

Hey! Theres a dress code ... before emailing remove your clothes

::compynei::
June 29th 03, 12:50 AM
Thanks!

Great help

Neil

--
skater boi

"nerd-central.fsnet.co.uk" > wrote in message
> Hi Neil,
>
> When I first started looking into Home Cinema I used
> http://www.avguide.com &
> http://www.richersounds.co.uk/
>
> The FAQ's and tutorials are pretty good and can explain what's possible
with
> the connectors you have.
>
> I looked at allsorts of options similar to your configuration and in the
end
> I bit the bullet and bought a Yamaha HTR-5540RDS AV amp with 5 speakers
for
> about £350 and fed everything through that incl. DVD, Sky box and another
AV