PDA

View Full Version : Crucial memory products

DNA
June 25th 03, 08:16 AM
Is the web promo valid across all Crucial memory products?
As I want to order a graphics card for a friend and would like to know that
the web promo url and the discount is valid for more products than just ram.
Ordering via the web gives 10% and the web promo does it give an added 15%
off the total?

Dee.

DNA
June 25th 03, 09:19 AM
"Janner" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 07:16:12 +0100, "DNA" >
> wrote:
>
> >Is the web promo valid across all Crucial memory products?
> >As I want to order a graphics card for a friend and would like to know
that
> >the web promo url and the discount is valid for more products than just
ram.
> >Ordering via the web gives 10% and the web promo does it give an added
15%
> >off the total?
> >
> >Dee.
> >

> AFAIK there is no longer a 10% discount for web sales. The promo code
> (found at www.crucial.com/uk/webpromo) gives a 5% discount across the
> board.

So I will get 5% off my order in total?

tia

Janner
June 25th 03, 09:41 AM
On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 08:19:29 +0100, "DNA" >
wrote:

>"Janner" > wrote in message
>> On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 07:16:12 +0100, "DNA" >
>> wrote:
>>
>> >Is the web promo valid across all Crucial memory products?
>> >As I want to order a graphics card for a friend and would like to know
>that
>> >the web promo url and the discount is valid for more products than just
>ram.
>> >Ordering via the web gives 10% and the web promo does it give an added
>15%
>> >off the total?
>> >
>> >Dee.
>> >

>> AFAIK there is no longer a 10% discount for web sales. The promo code
>> (found at www.crucial.com/uk/webpromo) gives a 5% discount across the
>> board.
>
>So I will get 5% off my order in total?
>
>tia

Yes. Not quite the 25% you were hoping for;-)

However, their prices are still very keen, and you can't fault their
products or service (I've previouslt ordered memory from their site on
a Sunday afternoon and had it delivered first thing on the Monday ...
still not sure how they managed that!).

DNA
June 25th 03, 09:54 AM
"Janner" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 08:19:29 +0100, "DNA" >
> wrote:
>

> >"Janner" > wrote in message

> >that
> >ram.
> >15%

> >> AFAIK there is no longer a 10% discount for web sales. The promo code
> >> (found at www.crucial.com/uk/webpromo) gives a 5% discount across the
> >> board.
> >
> >So I will get 5% off my order in total?
> >
> >tia
> >

> Yes. Not quite the 25% you were hoping for;-)
>
> However, their prices are still very keen, and you can't fault their
> products or service (I've previouslt ordered memory from their site on
> a Sunday afternoon and had it delivered first thing on the Monday ...
> still not sure how they managed that!).

Thank you, yes I have ordered memory from them three times and they have
been excellant.

*

Chris Nelis
June 25th 03, 11:34 AM
Thanks for the reminder.

I just ordered 256mb extra for my iMac only £30.13

For SOdimms this is a great price.

And free special delivery excellent

Chris