View Full Version : The Rubbish Below

Gummo
June 25th 03, 09:31 AM
How do we get it deleted?

Paul
June 25th 03, 10:33 AM
Gummo wrote in message ...
> How do we get it deleted?

Basically, you don't. But that doesn't stop you from setting filters on your system
to automatically delete posts with (e.g) cock, forensics ets in the subject.

--
Paul.

Cordless Telephones on Ebay
http://ebay.belair267.co.uk
Last few hours - Ending soon

SHW
June 25th 03, 04:21 PM
"RiTSo" > wrote

> : Don't we give them our email address by doing so?
> :
> : Paul
>

> I am confused?

Well, that hotmail account was set up to receive all the spam that
enevitably comes our way from NG harvesters, and I only check it once in a
blue moon. I suppose I could use that to send the abuse report couldn't I?

;0)

Paul

> --
> RiTSo

RiTSo
June 25th 03, 04:23 PM
SHW > wrote in message
:

: I suppose I could use that to send the abuse
: report couldn't I?
:
: ;0)
: