PDA

View Full Version : Genie 02 Sim Cards [300 Free TXTS / 300mins on WAP]


RichardH
June 25th 03, 07:52 PM
I ordered one off Chocollect and they mailed me out 4... lol

Well, 2 so far have arrived and they are for sale from me.

They are as they were when they arrived here, Brand new sealed in a plastic
wrapper thing.

These are the ones were you top up £10 a month and you get 300 free messages
and 300 minutes on WAP free.

I am away on Holiday from Friday morning so I am only selling these 2
tonight... If no-one wants them then when I get back they will go up on
ebay.

I will let them go for £10.00 inc 1st Class postage, payment only by Paypal
(or Bank Transfer if you are Halifax).

Email me at

Cheers,
- Richard

RichardH
June 25th 03, 07:58 PM
ok then £9 inc postage :D


"Paulo De Souza" > wrote in message
...
> > I will let them go for £10.00 inc 1st Class postage, payment only by
> Paypal
> > (or Bank Transfer if you are Halifax).
> >
> > Email me at
>
>
> Or
> £10 from the O2 site!!!
>
>

Psychocaveman
June 26th 03, 12:16 AM
I didn't think of getting 6 at first! When I added 1 to my basket, I pressed
it again, not thinking it had been added. Low and behold 2 for the price of
£0.00.
So, I kept adding them until it said, 6 sim cards is the maximum, didn't
think they would come, but about 4 days later, 2 first class padded
envelopes came...Sorted

June 26th 03, 12:46 AM
link please
"Psychocaveman" > wrote in message
. ..
> I didn't think of getting 6 at first! When I added 1 to my basket, I
pressed
> it again, not thinking it had been added. Low and behold 2 for the price
of
> £0.00.
> So, I kept adding them until it said, 6 sim cards is the maximum, didn't
> think they would come, but about 4 days later, 2 first class padded
> envelopes came...Sorted
>
>





---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.491 / Virus Database: 290 - Release Date: 18/06/2003

RichardH
June 26th 03, 02:12 AM
damn... 99p anyone... only kidding...

I will wait till they go up in price again and pounce :)


"Psychocaveman" > wrote in message
. ..
> and here....
>
> http://shop.o2.co.uk/o2offers/simonlydetails/consumer:O2:TALKALOT:SIM
>
> Got mine when they were free though. 6 was the maximum, plus i got 6 £5
> prepaid vouchers for logos or ringtones...
>
>
>
>

Dragon
June 26th 03, 04:28 PM
Sell them on Ebay they are going for between £7-£13 there.

George
June 27th 03, 12:19 AM
In article >,=20
says...
>=20
> "Psychocaveman" > wrote in messa=
ge
> . ..
> > I didn't think of getting 6 at first! When I added 1 to my basket, I
> pressed
> > it again, not thinking it had been added. Low and behold 2 for the pric=
e
> of
> > =A30.00.
> > So, I kept adding them until it said, 6 sim cards is the maximum, didn'=
t
> > think they would come, but about 4 days later, 2 first class padded
> > envelopes came...Sorted
>=20
> Everytime I try to make an order I get this message "The System has
> encountered an error, if you can not progress your order please call free
> phone 0870 225 7879 to complete your order. We apologise for the
> inconvenience and we are attempting to rectify the problem as soon as
> possible."
>=20
> I have tried to order lots of different days, but it never processes them=
..

I had problems ordering them back when I was with Freeserve I think it=20
was. The problem turned out to be something to do with the ISP's proxy=20
server. If your ISP uses one this could be causing the problem. I got=20
around it by dialing in via a PAYG connection, think it was BTInternet.

hth

--=20
Remove N0_SPAM_PLEAZE to email
It's a spring thing
http://www.hookeslaw.com

Steve H
June 27th 03, 01:20 AM
Seinman > wrote:

> > Got mine when they were free though. 6 was the maximum, plus i got 6 £5
> > prepaid vouchers for logos or ringtones...
>
> It has only ever allowed me to have 2 at a time.

Let me order 4

But they now tell me they're out of stock.

How the hell can they be out of stock of SIM cards, FFS!
--
Steve H
http://www.italiancar.co.uk - Honda VFR800
VW Golf GL Cabrio - Alfa 33 16v - Alfa 33 1.7ie
BoTAFOT #87 - BoTAFOF #18 - MRO # - UKRMSBC #7 - Apostle #2 - YTC #

coulthard
June 27th 03, 02:34 AM
"George" > wrote in message
...
In article >,
says...
>
> "Psychocaveman" > wrote in
message
> . ..
> > I didn't think of getting 6 at first! When I added 1 to my basket, I
> pressed
> > it again, not thinking it had been added. Low and behold 2 for the price
> of
> > £0.00.
> > So, I kept adding them until it said, 6 sim cards is the maximum, didn't
> > think they would come, but about 4 days later, 2 first class padded
> > envelopes came...Sorted
>
> Everytime I try to make an order I get this message "The System has
> encountered an error, if you can not progress your order please call free
> phone 0870 225 7879 to complete your order. We apologise for the
> inconvenience and we are attempting to rectify the problem as soon as
> possible."
>
> I have tried to order lots of different days, but it never processes them.

I had problems ordering them back when I was with Freeserve I think it
was. The problem turned out to be something to do with the ISP's proxy
server. If your ISP uses one this could be causing the problem. I got
around it by dialing in via a PAYG connection, think it was BTInternet.

Thanks for the idea.

I have just signed up to bt pay as you go.

I could not log onto the internet with it.
I got the message "Failed to connect to remote computer"
"Unable to establish a connection"

I tried tiscali a while ago on their pay as you and got the same problems.

I normally use pipex broadband asdl.

So I tried every possible way of doing it, but could not log on.
I tried using the broadband moden, and then using the normal modem and
pullling out all the phone lines with adsl splitters on. Trying the normal
modem through a splitter and not using a splitter at all.

Does anyone have any ideas why I cannot connect using a non-broadband
connection?

Thanks

Phil

Shaiboy_UK
July 1st 03, 06:39 PM
"Psychocaveman" > wrote in message . ..
> and here....
>
> http://shop.o2.co.uk/o2offers/simonlydetails/consumer:O2:TALKALOT:SIM
>
> Got mine when they were free though. 6 was the maximum, plus i got 6 £5
> prepaid vouchers for logos or ringtones...
>

Ordered a few of these over the weekend for own personal use and family, but
the order status has never moved, still at: "Processing"........

Anyone order any recently, got them? how long did it take? and did your order
status update?

--
Cheers
Shai Boy
(Remove NOSPAM from email address)

Google