PDA

View Full Version : Epson C42UX printer - £38 inc VAT

JohnB
June 25th 03, 07:50 PM
In the computer store in Rusholme, Manchester - the one near the Jag Garage.

Anyone seen cheaper?
--
JB - replace myname with john(dot)brennand

sPoNiX
June 28th 03, 08:24 PM
On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 18:40:34 +0100, "DNA" >
wrote:

>> Anyone seen cheaper?
>> --
>> JB - replace myname with john(dot)brennand
>
>In pcworld it is £34.99

It's a nice printer any gives very good results but seems to eat
cartridges for breakfast-I don't think they hold much ink.

For future reference the cheap compatible cartridges from 7 day shop
give excellent results and don't break the bank. Just make sure you
keep a spare or two or you'll find you run out on a Sunday evening
with a pile of urgent stuff to print out for Monday..

sPoNiX

Gary
June 28th 03, 08:28 PM
sPoNiX scribbled :
> For future reference the cheap compatible cartridges from 7 day shop
> give excellent results and don't break the bank. Just make sure you
> keep a spare or two or you'll find you run out on a Sunday evening
> with a pile of urgent stuff to print out for Monday..

Are they chipped so the ink level monitor still works?

--
Gary
Please remove #NOSPAM# if replying via eMail

Google