PDA

View Full Version : You want discounted good n info with cash back????

Powerball3
June 26th 03, 03:57 PM
Hi
You can have discounted goods and services just by clicking the following link
and joining up to there scheme.

They pay between 2p and £2.00 per confirmed transaction!!!

Advertisers are split into various categories so that
the site is really easy to navigate and anyone can join as long as you are UK
resident.

For example just by clicking on an Insurance or load quote you can earn between £1
and £2 aslong as you fill in your correct details

They pay by PAYPAL, cheque bank transfer or even cash

I myself have just rcd a payment by paypal, There is no minimum payment level you can
even request £1 to be paid into your paypal account if that is your wish.

--
Get paid to shop and receive info
http://tinyurl.com/fbn7

Patrick Nice
June 27th 03, 03:07 AM
"Powerball3" > wrote in message

so if I have this right

is your IP address. I.E the one I need to hack to stop the spam

or alternatively I can complain to their news server e.g.

is this what you meant earlier.

Can you recommend a good port scanner? ;o)

Powerball3
June 27th 03, 10:56 AM
Listen pal if you take a look at ALT.CONSUMERS.UK-FREEBIES
you will see that there are a lotta people who have signed up and earned cash!

The owner of clix is also advertising his site on there (ie CARL BUCKINGHAM)

So until you get your facts right
Stay in your playpen or shutup!

The website is listed there quite a few times
ie www.clix.co.uk

SO ARE YOU GONNA STOP KNOCKING OTHERS FOR TRYNA EARN A LITTLE BITTA CASH FROM THERE
REFERRAL LINKS OR SHUT UP????????

"Patrick Nice" > wrote in message

> "Powerball3" > wrote in message
>

> so if I have this right

> is your IP address. I.E the one I need to hack to stop the spam
>
> or alternatively I can complain to their news server e.g.

> is this what you meant earlier.
>
> Can you recommend a good port scanner? ;o)

Powerball3
June 27th 03, 11:00 AM
Listen pal if you take a look at ALT.CONSUMERS.UK-FREEBIES
you will see that there are a lotta people who have signed up and earned cash!

Users are just tryna get others to click on their referral links that they were given
by clix when they first signed up so that they can earn a little bit extra from
referrals..

The owner of clix is also advertising his site on there (ie CARL BUCKINGHAM)

So until you get your facts right
Stay in your playpen and shutup and let people earn a little

"Patrick Nice" > wrote in message

> "Powerball3" > wrote in message
>

> so if I have this right

> is your IP address. I.E the one I need to hack to stop the spam
>
> or alternatively I can complain to their news server e.g.

> is this what you meant earlier.
>
> Can you recommend a good port scanner? ;o)

Google