PDA

View Full Version : wtd: CV paper

Craig
June 27th 03, 05:33 PM
A while ago I bought some CV paper and a pack of A4 wallets for holding CV's
complete with mailing envelopes stamped "CV Enclosed" from PC World.
PC World no longer do these wallets, in fact they didn't know what I was
talking about, which doesn't surprise me.
Anybody know anyone else who has these wallets, the CV paper is easy enough
to get.
thanks in advance

elyob
June 28th 03, 12:17 PM
"Panda" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 18:04:52 GMT, "elyob" > wrote:
>

> >"SM" > wrote in message
> >> want a really good tip for CV's
> >> print them on a light COLOURED paper, buff, yellow or something
similar.
> >> When employers look thru most are white, when you have yours in a
colour
> >> that can easily retrieved and put something interesting and unusual in
the
> >> paper
> >>
> >> SM
> >
> >Does that mean I should make the background colour in my Word doc buff? I
> >only ever get to send my CV's to agencies, and I'm not sure what colour
> >paper they use, if at all ... :)
> >

> No - you will just use an awful lot of ink. I would suggest buying a ream
of decent paper in a light shade from Office
> World or Staples and keeping that just for CVs.

I was kinda hinting that I don't get to choose the paper, as I only get to
email my CV nowadays. :)

Google