PDA

View Full Version : Re: Slimline Dishwasher

Tenex
June 28th 03, 05:11 PM
Dougie Nisbet wrote:
> Any recommendations?

We have a mid-range Bosch. It's OK. But it gets used more than the old
(smaller) model it replaced and I'm beginning to think a full size one would
have been just as well used and cheaper .... ;-)

Dougie Nisbet
July 17th 03, 04:08 PM
Tenex wrote:

> Dougie Nisbet wrote:
>> Any recommendations?
>
> We have a mid-range Bosch. It's OK. But it gets used more than the old
> (smaller) model it replaced and I'm beginning to think a full size one
> would have been just as well used and cheaper .... ;-)

We went for the Bosch Excell in the end. It was on sale at Currys for the
same price as the full size dishwasher. Unfortunately we only have space
for a slimline.

Google