PDA

View Full Version : O/T: Harry Potter quiz..I'm stuck!

sPoNiX
June 28th 03, 08:11 PM
I'm doing a quiz and I'm stuck on the Harry Potter questions...can
anyone help? :)

1. What comes with a packet of Chocolate Frogs?

2. Who was awarded the 10 house points that won Griffindor the house
competition?

3. What sort of hat did Prof Quirrel wear in class?

4. What did Ron's mother make Harry for Christmas in year 1?

5. In what sort of room did potion lessons take place?

TIA

sPoNiX

Martin
June 28th 03, 11:03 PM
Yorkie wrote:
> From recollection think these are right!
>
>> 2. Who was awarded the 10 house points that won Griffindor the
house
>> competition? Neville Longbottom
>>
>> 3. What sort of hat did Prof Quirrel wear in class? Turban
>>
>> 4. What did Ron's mother make Harry for Christmas in year 1? Jumper
>>
> Hope this helps!
>
> Good luck
> Miranda

1. Trading cards with famous wizards on them.

5. A Dungeon.

Have fun!

Martin

Google