PDA

View Full Version : Bargains

Stephen Petty
June 29th 03, 01:12 AM
Just stumbled accross this site lots of gifts and smelly stuff heavily
discounted.

www.innoscent.co.uk

Steve.

oldmolly
June 29th 03, 12:21 PM
"Stephen Petty" > wrote in message
> Just stumbled accross this site lots of gifts and smelly stuff heavily
> discounted.
>
> www.innoscent.co.uk
>
> Steve.

lots of smelly stuff here too. I still have 4 puppies to find homes for :0)

Tammy Harris
June 30th 03, 02:11 AM
I quote from the website: Our price: £4.49 (Was £2.50)
bargain!

http://www.innoscent.co.uk/ProductDetail.asp?PCODE=2086&CODE1=CANDLES&DESC1=
Candles&CODE2=&DESC2=&CODE3=&DESC3

"Stephen Petty" > wrote in message
> Just stumbled accross this site lots of gifts and smelly stuff heavily
> discounted.
>
> www.innoscent.co.uk
>
> Steve.

Tammy Harris
June 30th 03, 10:47 PM
Yeah spotted the massive 1p reduction.
The stuff is nice though.

"Halla" > wrote in message

> I spotted that too. <g> I think they've made some errors on their
> candle page. Isn't one of the others reduced by a whopping 1p?
>
> So how many people are going to buy it and insist that they should pay
> £4.49 because that's the price they quoted on their web page? <eg>
>
> Some of their silver jewellery is really nice, wish I could justify
> buying some.

Google