PDA

View Full Version : Eurotunnel discounts

Alex Cotgreave
June 29th 03, 09:58 AM
Looking to travel to Calais this coming Fri for 3 x days (Wedding
anniversary, 3rd year, less than Archer got!) Anyway!! either Eurotunnel or
Ferry, have looked at ferry £40.00 return, but would prefer Eurotunnel.
Anybody know any deals/discount codes please!!

PS I do love her loads, best thing that's ever happened to me!

Alex

Johnnie Scott
June 29th 03, 01:30 PM
We go over using the tunnel. Afternoon prices are £9; daytrips from £15
car plus 5 pax
http://www3.eurotunnel.com/rcs/etun/pb_english/en_wp_pass/en_fld_pass_fares/en_fld_pass_fare/en_pg_pass_pricing/index.jsp?promo=

we book through the internet and get a discount.
"Alex Cotgreave" > wrote in message
> Looking to travel to Calais this coming Fri for 3 x days (Wedding
> anniversary, 3rd year, less than Archer got!) Anyway!! either Eurotunnel
or
> Ferry, have looked at ferry £40.00 return, but would prefer Eurotunnel.
> Anybody know any deals/discount codes please!!
>
> PS I do love her loads, best thing that's ever happened to me!
>
> Alex

Google