PDA

View Full Version : Villory & Boch tableware

Paul Ockenden
June 29th 03, 10:34 AM
Anyone know of a place in the UK which offers discounted V&B
china? I'm after a particular pattern - Vieux Luxembourg.

Goggle didn't throw up much.

I know that the 'designer outlets' in both Portsmouth and Bicester
have places which sell V&B 'seconds' for around a 30% discount,
but I'd have thought that this level of discount should be possible
off A grade stock.

Anyone know?

P.

Alex Cotgreave
June 29th 03, 11:44 AM
There is a place, but it's in Holland
"Paul Ockenden" > wrote in message

> Anyone know of a place in the UK which offers discounted V&B
> china? I'm after a particular pattern - Vieux Luxembourg.
>
> Goggle didn't throw up much.
>
> I know that the 'designer outlets' in both Portsmouth and Bicester
> have places which sell V&B 'seconds' for around a 30% discount,
> but I'd have thought that this level of discount should be possible
> off A grade stock.
>
> Anyone know?
>
> P.

Paul Ockenden