PDA

View Full Version : This is one for u if you have kids

Stephen Petty
June 29th 03, 11:27 AM
Join MAC club at McDonals website and they send you a card and voucher book,
loads of vouchers, free big macs, coffees, happy meals, etc...and every time
you visit just show your card for a special free offer, at the moment it's a
free berry and yoghurt crunch, can't go wrong can you.!!

Stephen Petty
June 29th 03, 09:38 PM
You miserable sods

I've have been eating Mcdonalds since about 1980 and i don't have a obesetiy
problem, unless of course your just fat greedy *******s, thats why you have
a problem.

Let your kids have some sort of normal life, please.

Anyway the food is not as bad as you make out, the burgers are pure beef,
you can have salad, fruit, milk instead of Coca Cola, I bet when you have a
BBQ its a hundred times worse.

"JK" > wrote in message

> "Jonathan" > wrote in message
> > "Stephen Petty" > wrote in message
> > > Join MAC club at McDonals website and they send you a card and voucher
> > book,
> > > loads of vouchers, free big macs, coffees, happy meals, etc...and
every
> > time
> > > you visit just show your card for a special free offer, at the moment
> it's
> > > free berry and yoghurt crunch, can't go wrong can you.!!
> >
> > Unless you don't want your kids to be part of the obese generation which
> > will be to blame for more deaths and more cost to the NHS within 10
years
> > than smoking :)
> >
> > Enjoy!
> > http://home.tiscali.nl/~bagyva40/miss%20big%20mac.html
> >

> Spot on. I was about to say something similar. I would rip out my
> fingernails rather than train up my kids to eat that ****.

::compynei::
June 30th 03, 12:50 AM
Here Here! A Childhood isnt a Childhood without the odd visit to Maccy D's!

Neil

--
skater boi

Hey! Theres a dress code ... before emailing remove your clothes
"Mark H" > wrote in message
> "Stephen Petty" > wrote in message
> > You miserable sods
> >
> > I've have been eating Mcdonalds since about 1980 and i don't have a
> obesetiy
> > problem, unless of course your just fat greedy *******s, thats why you
> have
> > a problem.
> >
> > Let your kids have some sort of normal life, please.
> >
> > Anyway the food is not as bad as you make out, the burgers are pure
beef,
> > you can have salad, fruit, milk instead of Coca Cola, I bet when you
have
> > BBQ its a hundred times worse.

> voucher
> > every
> moment
> > > it's

> which
> > years

> > > Spot on. I was about to say something similar. I would rip out my
> > > fingernails rather than train up my kids to eat that ****.
> > >

> I agree, some people need to get things into perspective. Everything in
> moderation!!!

Joe Harrison
June 30th 03, 09:05 AM
I hate Mcdonalds it is rubbish, but I go there a lot because the kids love
it. I wish I knew what the appeal was.

::compynei::
July 2nd 03, 12:03 AM
Happen some people - mainly the younger generation like it. Now just because
you dont believe that you call me brainwashed? When really it would appear
that it is infact you who is brainwashed.

Neil

--

"Janner" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 23:50:54 +0100, "::compynei::"
> > wrote:
>
> >Here Here! A Childhood isnt a Childhood without the odd visit to Maccy
D's!

> What brainwashed nonsense.

::compynei::
July 2nd 03, 09:10 AM
I'm sure you will find 'Maccy D's' (which is the term I actually used) is
name commonly used by younger people to describe Macdonalds (well, at least
in the North West).

Now I refuse to debate any further about Macdonalds, I've no doubt youve
absolutly refused to ever take your kids (or infact yourself) to
Macdoanlds - but most kids love it, an odd happy meal here and there doesn't
do anyone any harm. Let kids decide for themselves without people like you
being so one sided. You can't expect kids to grow up and form a true opinion
of stuff like this, if they never have a chance to experience it for
themselves.

And its sunnny here =].

Neil

--

"Janner" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 23:03:52 +0100, "::compynei::"
> > wrote:
>
> >Happen some people - mainly the younger generation like it. Now just
because
> >you dont believe that you call me brainwashed? When really it would
appear
> >that it is infact you who is brainwashed.
>
> Thanks, I needed cheering up on a wet Wednesday morning...:-)
>
> Lets take a look at your initial comment on this topic - "A Childhood
> isnt a Childhood without the odd visit to Maccy" ... hmmm, now, was
> that a mantra or a slogan? Either way, the 'Maccy' advertising people
> would be proud of you ...

HP
July 2nd 03, 11:47 AM
"::compynei::" > wrote in message
> I'm sure you will find 'Maccy D's' (which is the term I actually used) is
> name commonly used by younger people to describe Macdonalds (well, at
least
> in the North West).
>
> Now I refuse to debate any further about Macdonalds, I've no doubt youve
> absolutly refused to ever take your kids (or infact yourself) to
> Macdoanlds - but most kids love it, an odd happy meal here and there
doesn't
> do anyone any harm. Let kids decide for themselves without people like you
> being so one sided. You can't expect kids to grow up and form a true
opinion
> of stuff like this, if they never have a chance to experience it for
> themselves.
>
> And its sunnny here =].
>
> Neil

I occasionally pop into Macs, ussually a drive through. I am glad i didn't
ever use my local one, which was just closed down by the health department
or whatver they are called...

There is a very unsavoury story behind it that involves traces of mail
bodily fluid in both mayonaise and milk shakes :(

> --
> skater boi
>
> Hey! Theres a dress code ... before emailing remove your clothes
> "Janner" > wrote in message
> > On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 23:03:52 +0100, "::compynei::"
> > > wrote:
> >
> > >Happen some people - mainly the younger generation like it. Now just
> because
> > >you dont believe that you call me brainwashed? When really it would
> appear
> > >that it is infact you who is brainwashed.
> >
> > Thanks, I needed cheering up on a wet Wednesday morning...:-)
> >
> > Lets take a look at your initial comment on this topic - "A Childhood
> > isnt a Childhood without the odd visit to Maccy" ... hmmm, now, was
> > that a mantra or a slogan? Either way, the 'Maccy' advertising people
> > would be proud of you ...
>

> ---

Rob
July 2nd 03, 10:33 PM
On Wed, 2 Jul 2003 10:47:50 +0100, "HP" > wrote:

>I occasionally pop into Macs, ussually a drive through. I am glad i didn't
>ever use my local one, which was just closed down by the health department
>or whatver they are called...
>
>There is a very unsavoury story behind it that involves traces of mail
>bodily fluid in both mayonaise and milk shakes :(

Would this be in the Edgware area?

-Rob

Google