PDA

View Full Version : Half-price Animal Watches

Steven Templeton
June 29th 03, 09:29 PM
http://www.supercycles.co.uk/index.asp

Limited choice of models and small volumes of stock, but bargains to be had
none the same

Steven

Rod Jones
June 29th 03, 09:33 PM
> Limited choice of models and small volumes of stock, but bargains to be
had
> none the same

Nah - I've just had visions of my dog digging me in the ribs whilst pointing
to his new Animal Watch telling me its time for a walk.

Rj

ChrisM
June 29th 03, 09:46 PM
> http://www.supercycles.co.uk/index.asp
>
> Limited choice of models and small volumes of stock, but bargains to
> be had none the same
>
> Steven

what next? animal mobile phones! ;-)
can just imagine my cat phoning me telling me she wants some food!

Stephen Petty
June 29th 03, 09:48 PM
Or how about a Nike Watch?
http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ArgosBrowseCounts?zone=flyer03Zone&storeId=10001&C$PROMOTION=1&Trail=C%24catgroup_id_parent%3D4964%3EC%24PROMOTIO N%3D1&categoryId=4964&C$catgroup_id_parent=4964&catalogId=751&langId=-1

"Steven Templeton" > wrote in message
> http://www.supercycles.co.uk/index.asp
>
> Limited choice of models and small volumes of stock, but bargains to be
had
> none the same
>
> Steven

Kipper
July 1st 03, 06:30 PM
"Steven Templeton" > wrote in message
> http://www.supercycles.co.uk/index.asp
>
> Limited choice of models and small volumes of stock, but bargains to be
had
> none the same
>
> Steven

Ordered Sunday, arrived Tuesday. Very good quality and mega cheap. Just
what I needed, a 200m watch - at the right price - for diving. Thanks for
the tip.

Cheers
--
K.