PDA

View Full Version : Mini fridge £20

June 30th 03, 10:06 AM
'Towsure' are selling those mini 12v electric fridges/coolbox for
under £20 (The ones that take 6 cans of drink)

Check out stock number F21 at www.towsure.co.uk or your local Towsure
shop.

sPoNiX

MC_Emily
June 30th 03, 10:20 AM
Delivery is FREE if you order online, too!! Thanks for this - just ordered
one :o))

Jaqy

> 'Towsure' are selling those mini 12v electric fridges/coolbox for
> under £20 (The ones that take 6 cans of drink)
>
> Check out stock number F21 at www.towsure.co.uk or your local Towsure
> shop.
>
> sPoNiX

George
June 30th 03, 11:37 AM
In article >, =20
says...
> 'Towsure' are selling those mini 12v electric fridges/coolbox for
> under =A320 (The ones that take 6 cans of drink)
>=20
> Check out stock number F21 at www.towsure.co.uk or your local Towsure
> shop.

Holds nine 330ml cans, (coke etc) or 6 500ml cans, (beer). Which is nice.=
=20
:)

--=20
Remove N0_SPAM_PLEAZE to email
It's a spring thing
http://www.hookeslaw.com

June 30th 03, 11:48 AM
On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 10:37:50 +0100, George
> wrote:

>Holds nine 330ml cans, (coke etc) or 6 500ml cans, (beer). Which is nice.

They are all boozers on here so will only be interested in how much
beer it holds...

;)

sPoNiX

June 30th 03, 12:45 PM
On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 09:20:29 +0100, "MC_Emily" >
wrote:

>Delivery is FREE if you order online, too!! Thanks for this - just ordered
>one :o))

If anyone goes to one of the stores beware! It's full of caravan
owners..!

;)

sPonIX

The ale
July 1st 03, 01:15 PM
And I've ordered one too - just hope it is powerful enough on the 12v system
to keep the cans really cool.

The ale

">>sPoNiX<<" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 09:20:29 +0100, "MC_Emily" >
> wrote:
>
> >Delivery is FREE if you order online, too!! Thanks for this - just
ordered
> >one :o))
>
> If anyone goes to one of the stores beware! It's full of caravan
> owners..!
>
> ;)
>
> sPonIX

Benedict Addis
July 1st 03, 08:54 PM
Do they hold wine bottles?

Benedict.
--
Add the 'co' to reply
www.itchest.co.uk

">>sPoNiX<<" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 10:37:50 +0100, George
> > wrote:
>
> >Holds nine 330ml cans, (coke etc) or 6 500ml cans, (beer). Which is nice.
>
> They are all boozers on here so will only be interested in how much
> beer it holds...
>
> ;)
>
> sPoNiX

Gavin Gillespie
July 1st 03, 10:00 PM
"Benedict Addis" > wrote in message
> Do they hold wine bottles?

Only if you smash them ;o)

July 2nd 03, 10:07 AM
On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 19:54:11 +0100, "Benedict Addis"
> wrote:

>Do they hold wine bottles?

No, not a full size bottle. If you imagine the size of 6 cans of beer
(The big ones) that's what they will hold.

I would have thought that it'd take a number of the little 'Glass
sized' bottles that you get in the supermarket and possibly big enough
to take one of the new 1 litre cartons of wine although I haven't
tried!

They cool really well although as someone else said they do draw a bit
of current-about 2.5amps from a car battery.

sPoNiX

MC_Emily
July 4th 03, 12:49 PM
Just to let everyone know, mine was delivered today and it's BRILL!! The
quality is excellent :o) It will carry 9 cans of pop and is a cooler AND
warmer! It has a carry strap, a nice padded top, external holders for 2
cans/cups and the cable packs away in it's own little compartment. I can't
fault it! AND if you order from Towsure online delivery is FREE!!! If
anyone would like any pictures of this, let me know and I'll e-mail you
some.

Jaqy

> 'Towsure' are selling those mini 12v electric fridges/coolbox for
> under £20 (The ones that take 6 cans of drink)
>
> Check out stock number F21 at www.towsure.co.uk or your local Towsure
> shop.
>
> sPoNiX

The ale
July 4th 03, 07:02 PM
After your recommendation I bought one too from Towsure. Efficient website
and it arrived promptly. Have not fired it up yet, but looks good.

The ale
(is what I'll keep in it)

"MC_Emily" > wrote in message
> Just to let everyone know, mine was delivered today and it's BRILL!! The
> quality is excellent :o) It will carry 9 cans of pop and is a cooler AND
> warmer! It has a carry strap, a nice padded top, external holders for 2
> cans/cups and the cable packs away in it's own little compartment. I
can't
> fault it! AND if you order from Towsure online delivery is FREE!!! If
> anyone would like any pictures of this, let me know and I'll e-mail you
> some.
>
> Jaqy
>

> > 'Towsure' are selling those mini 12v electric fridges/coolbox for
> > under £20 (The ones that take 6 cans of drink)
> >
> > Check out stock number F21 at www.towsure.co.uk or your local Towsure
> > shop.
> >
> > sPoNiX

Google