PDA

View Full Version : DVD Player

Dan
June 30th 03, 10:37 AM
Hello, All!

I'm on the lookout for a nice DVD player.
Not sure what formats they are these days but would like a multi region one
for no more than about £150 or less and wouldn't
mind a few discs thrown in with that too :)
Any advise appreciated.

Regards,

Dan

Wiggz
June 30th 03, 02:45 PM
Dan,

For about 60quid (yes it's cheap but its the dogz danglies) search for the
Ronin 701...plays DVD/MP3/JPEG/MPEG/VCD/SVCD and you'll still have a house
note left over for those discs you wanted.

Try here www.blankdiscshop.co.uk

Hope that helps

Wiggz

"Dan" > wrote in message
> Hello, All!
>
> I'm on the lookout for a nice DVD player.
> Not sure what formats they are these days but would like a multi region
one
> for no more than about £150 or less and wouldn't
> mind a few discs thrown in with that too :)
> Any advise appreciated.
>
> Regards,
>
> Dan

Mark