PDA

View Full Version : Car insurance?

Neil
June 30th 03, 11:04 AM
hi,

know it really a case of looking around as much as possible but does anyone
know/have experience of good value insurers for a 21 year old? Seams many of
the ones i've seen use a gimick slogan to get young drivers to insure but in
reality they are not that great on price.

any genuine ones out there?
cheers
neil

Mr Lynch
June 30th 03, 11:21 AM
give endsleigh a go. www.endsleigh.co.uk - phone them for the best quote

http://www.wellbored.com - The Lazy Way to Waste Your Day
"Neil" > wrote in message
> hi,
>
> know it really a case of looking around as much as possible but does
anyone
> know/have experience of good value insurers for a 21 year old? Seams many
of
> the ones i've seen use a gimick slogan to get young drivers to insure but
in
> reality they are not that great on price.
>
> any genuine ones out there?
> cheers
> neil

James
June 30th 03, 11:45 AM

"Chris Nelis" > wrote in message
> Try http://www.liverpoolvictoria.co.uk/

I know someone who uses Liverpool Victoria and hasn't had any problems.
Quite cheap too I think.

Barry Wright
June 30th 03, 01:05 PM
When you get one quote keep your ref number and phone another company, they
will nearly always beat it. 'All' insurance in this country is backed by
Lloyds of London and All companies are quoted the same price - its just how
much cut they want or how much they need a new 'customer' (investor)

It is easy to play them against one another - Try it with Insurance Brokers
rather than suppliers first.

Thanks
Barry
http://www.the-jigsaw.co.uk

"Neil" > wrote in message
> hi,
>
> know it really a case of looking around as much as possible but does
anyone
> know/have experience of good value insurers for a 21 year old? Seams many
of
> the ones i've seen use a gimick slogan to get young drivers to insure but
in
> reality they are not that great on price.
>
> any genuine ones out there?
> cheers
> neil

---
The outgoing mail from this machine has been scanned.

thepearce
June 30th 03, 09:07 PM
"Neil" > wrote in message
> hi,
>
> know it really a case of looking around as much as possible but does
anyone
> know/have experience of good value insurers for a 21 year old? Seams many
of
> the ones i've seen use a gimick slogan to get young drivers to insure but
in
> reality they are not that great on price.
>
> any genuine ones out there?
> cheers
> neil

Definitely try www.confused.com

It takes around an hour for them to check all the companies......and if you
go for a quote you'll find most of your details pre-filled. They saved my a
few hundred quid when my insurance was up for renewal last month.

Mark

Google