PDA

View Full Version : wndt best price for HP ScanJet 5500c

Tash
June 30th 03, 12:11 PM
As everyone here seems so much better at hunting out bargains than me, I
hope you won't mind my request.

I am going to be purchasing a HP ScanJet 5500c because of the autofeeder
system so that I can scan in years of family photos before they deteriate
any further, without having to lay them all out individually on my current
flat scanner.

I have also looked at multi systems (printer scanner fax etc.) with auto
feeder, but they are either way too expensive or have a low res on the
scanner, But if anyone knows of a machine other than the HP that will do
what I want please let me know!

Anyway The best price I have found for the HP Scanjet 5500c is £230 from
Savastore (based down the road from me so no postage costs). Does anyone
know of any better deals out there???

Has anyone got one of these and is it worth the money???

Any feedback appreciated

Tash

Bal
June 30th 03, 06:27 PM
Tash wrote:
> As everyone here seems so much better at hunting out bargains than
> me, I hope you won't mind my request.
>
> I am going to be purchasing a HP ScanJet 5500c because of the
> autofeeder system so that I can scan in years of family photos before
> they deteriate any further, without having to lay them all out
> individually on my current flat scanner.
>
> I have also looked at multi systems (printer scanner fax etc.) with
> auto feeder, but they are either way too expensive or have a low res
> on the scanner, But if anyone knows of a machine other than the HP
> that will do what I want please let me know!
>
> Anyway The best price I have found for the HP Scanjet 5500c is £230
> from Savastore (based down the road from me so no postage costs).
> Does anyone know of any better deals out there???
>
> Has anyone got one of these and is it worth the money???
>
> Any feedback appreciated
>
> Tash

Also looking into one of these - cheapest I've found is £229.13 incl
delivery from www.simply.co.uk

Bal

Google