PDA

View Full Version : Free 12 Months Line Rental + Phone @ £49.99

Daniel
June 30th 03, 07:35 PM
Until Midnight Tonight, The Carphone Warehouse have the following offer on:

The Siemens A50 £49.99 + 1 Year FREE line rental

1 Years FREE line rental on T-Mobile Freetime 750
50 FREE texts per month
750 mins off peak calls per month
FREE voicemail

Please see their website for Terms & Conditions.

You can access this offer by visiting my link at http://djbnet.co.uk/cpw.htm

Just to be honest, I will receive a % commission for you using the above
link - It makes no difference to the offer you receive. - I hope you don't
mind this, as I think the offer is well worth telling everyone about. If
you don't want me to receive any commission, you can always visit
carphonewarehouse.com direct.

Thanks
Daniel

Daniel
July 1st 03, 12:00 AM
"Daniel" > wrote in message
> Until Midnight Tonight, The Carphone Warehouse have the following offer
on:

> The Siemens A50 £49.99 + 1 Year FREE line rental
>
> 1 Years FREE line rental on T-Mobile Freetime 750
> 50 FREE texts per month
> 750 mins off peak calls per month
> FREE voicemail
>
> Please see their website for Terms & Conditions.
>
> You can access this offer by visiting my link at
http://djbnet.co.uk/cpw.htm

> Just to be honest, I will receive a % commission for you using the above
> link - It makes no difference to the offer you receive. - I hope you don't
> mind this, as I think the offer is well worth telling everyone about. If
> you don't want me to receive any commission, you can always visit
> carphonewarehouse.com direct.
>
> Thanks
> Daniel

Just to let you know there is only 1 hr to go before this offer runs

By the way, does anyone know of any similar offers about anywhere else,
maybe on a different talk plan??

Thanks again,

Daniel

Google