PDA

View Full Version : 3 piece suites

Bren
June 30th 03, 08:35 PM
Hi all,

Is there anybody who can advise me about 3 piece suites. Is it worth paying
extra for leather? What should I be looking for in a suite? I want a
hard-wearing and good quality suite at a reasonable price.

I have looked at the following suppliers so far Argos, Littlewoods, DFS and
Matalan. Has anybody had any experience with their furniture and if so, how
would you rate it?

Would I be better off going somewhere else?

Thanks in advance,

Bren

Gummo
June 30th 03, 09:17 PM
http://www.sofasofa.co.uk/

"Bren" > wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> Is there anybody who can advise me about 3 piece suites. Is it worth
paying
> extra for leather? What should I be looking for in a suite? I want a
> hard-wearing and good quality suite at a reasonable price.
>
> I have looked at the following suppliers so far Argos, Littlewoods, DFS
and
> Matalan. Has anybody had any experience with their furniture and if so,
how
> would you rate it?
>
> Would I be better off going somewhere else?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Bren

Steven Templeton
June 30th 03, 09:26 PM
whatever you do don't get dfs - complete and utter ****e

"Bren" > wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> Is there anybody who can advise me about 3 piece suites. Is it worth
paying
> extra for leather? What should I be looking for in a suite? I want a
> hard-wearing and good quality suite at a reasonable price.
>
> I have looked at the following suppliers so far Argos, Littlewoods, DFS
and
> Matalan. Has anybody had any experience with their furniture and if so,
how
> would you rate it?
>
> Would I be better off going somewhere else?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Bren

Reach Out
June 30th 03, 10:56 PM
"Bren" > wrote in message =
> Hi all,
>=20
> Is there anybody who can advise me about 3 piece suites. Is it worth =
paying
> extra for leather? What should I be looking for in a suite? I want a
> hard-wearing and good quality suite at a reasonable price.
Spent 17 yrs selling furniture.
You cannot beat a good quality leather suite.
Choose Argos or Littlewoods,imo.

Mike

Cubzilla
June 30th 03, 11:57 PM
"Bren" > wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> Is there anybody who can advise me about 3 piece suites. Is it worth
paying
> extra for leather? What should I be looking for in a suite? I want a
> hard-wearing and good quality suite at a reasonable price.
>
> I have looked at the following suppliers so far Argos, Littlewoods, DFS
and
> Matalan. Has anybody had any experience with their furniture and if so,
how
> would you rate it?
>
> Would I be better off going somewhere else?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Bren

Argos have buy 1 get 1 free on a range of leather suites

Lynn Shepherd
July 1st 03, 12:49 PM
We got ours from Levines, I can recommend these as we got it delivered
within 3 days, thats only if you have one that they have instore, but haggle
if you do that to get some price knocked off..

Nick Dalton
July 4th 03, 12:00 PM
DONT go to argos. Bought one from them a while ago. It was a cheaply built
wooden frame that lasted 5 minutes and leather do thin u could poke ya
finger through it..........

"Lynn Shepherd" > wrote in message
| We got ours from Levines, I can recommend these as we got it delivered
| within 3 days, thats only if you have one that they have instore, but
haggle
| if you do that to get some price knocked off..

Google