PDA

View Full Version : Digital Telephones with answerphone

TycoonUK
July 1st 03, 12:38 AM
Hi,
Where is the best place to get Digital telephones with answerphone at
least with 2 headsets.

Thanks

TycoonUK

::compynei::
July 2nd 03, 06:56 PM
If its as good as the rest of their company avoid!

Neil

--
skater boi

Hey! Theres a dress code ... before emailing remove your clothes
> wrote in message
> On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 09:24:40 +0100, "Adrian" >
> wrote:
>
> >I can't remember but either Lidl or Aldi have some on 10th July 2003.
> >Adrian
> >"TycoonUK" > wrote in message
> >> Hi,
> >> Where is the best place to get Digital telephones with answerphone at
> >> least with 2 headsets.
> >>
> >> Thanks
> >>
> >> TycoonUK
> >

> Carphone warehouse have a 3pack with a CD hifi for £130 on there home
> page at the moment. It'sw a NTL branded phone and I've no-idea how
> good..

wiraone
July 4th 03, 11:17 AM
TycoonUK > wrote in
:

> Hi,
> Where is the best place to get Digital telephones with answerphone at
> least with 2 headsets.
>
> Thanks
>
> TycoonUK

If you haven't bought one, ALDI has it in the flier, Medion DECT 2 handsets
with answering machine for 60 pounds.

Adrian
July 4th 03, 11:33 AM
TycoonUK
Sorry I was a bit unhelpful on this - I have now found the leaflet.

From 10th July 2003 Aldi have the following (the make is Medion - never
heard of them)
Twin DECT Phone and Answering Machine £59.99
Digital, cordless technology for crystal clear sound quality. . Caller
display facility . High performance rechargeable batteries for 200 hours
standby time and 15 hours talk time . Range of up to 300 metres . Enhanced
hands-free operation . Mute function . Intercom between handsets . Paging .
Three-way conference, one external two internal . Easy menu-driven
operation . LCD display with twelve characters and additional status
symbols . Forty phone book entries for name and number . Re-dial on previous
ten numbers . Call timer . Headset socket on handset . Digital Answering
Device: Twelve minute recording time, two outgoing messages . Accessories:
Two AC adaptors, four rechargeable batteries and two belt clips . Helpline
available.

Adrian

"Adrian" > wrote in message
> I can't remember but either Lidl or Aldi have some on 10th July 2003.
> Adrian
> "TycoonUK" > wrote in message
> > Hi,
> > Where is the best place to get Digital telephones with answerphone at
> > least with 2 headsets.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > TycoonUK

Dave Thomas