PDA

View Full Version : Geforce 4 Ti4200

James smyth
July 1st 03, 11:22 AM
Ebuyer are doing the £49.99 deal again, 191 cards are left atm.

Ben Harris
July 1st 03, 09:01 PM
"Paulo De Souza" > wrote in message

> "James smyth" > wrote in message
> > Ebuyer are doing the £49.99 deal again, 191 cards are left atm.
> >

> Link!
> Thanks

Not difficult to find - it's on the homepage at www.ebuyer.com, but here you
go:

http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?product_uid=49692

StevePetMonkey
July 4th 03, 04:49 PM
Mine arrived this morning, super duper.

July 4th 03, 04:54 PM
On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 15:49:48 +0100, "StevePetMonkey"
> wrote:

>Mine arrived this morning, super duper.

Where from ?
Monty

HP
July 4th 03, 08:08 PM
"Old Fart" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 15:49:48 +0100, "StevePetMonkey"
> > wrote:
>
> >Mine arrived this morning, super duper.
> >
> That's nice. Please keep us updated with anything else you get in the
> mail.

Thanks old fart for the best chuckle i have had today....

And also thanks to the person who let us know about the succesful arrival of
a bargain, which is after all an integral part of getting a bargain...you
have to 'get' it....

So thanks both of you :)

eª®-lµtîol\\l
July 5th 03, 07:34 PM
Is this offer still going? & where from

cheers

"HP" > wrote in message

> "Old Fart" > wrote in message
> > On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 15:49:48 +0100, "StevePetMonkey"
> > > wrote:
> >
> > >Mine arrived this morning, super duper.
> > >
> > That's nice. Please keep us updated with anything else you get in the
> > mail.
>
> Thanks old fart for the best chuckle i have had today....
>
> And also thanks to the person who let us know about the succesful arrival
of
> a bargain, which is after all an integral part of getting a bargain...you
> have to 'get' it....
>
> So thanks both of you :)

Fantastic
July 5th 03, 09:31 PM
Aren't old people brilliant? What they are, right, is young people who've
been around for a really long time - like, years an' years. An' what
'appens is, right, the longer they live, the more clothes they put on.
Yeah! Y'see 'em on really 'ot days, y'know, wearing coats. Brilliant!
Two coats at a time! Imagine that? An' scarves - fantastic! Old
ladies really are bonkers. What they do is, they cackle, moan about the
war, and then they die! FANTASTIC!

"Old Fart" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 15:49:48 +0100, "StevePetMonkey"
> > wrote:
>
> >Mine arrived this morning, super duper.
> >
> That's nice. Please keep us updated with anything else you get in the
> mail.

hugh pearce
July 6th 03, 10:47 PM
www.ebuyer.com 49ukp+vat and del
"eª®-lµtîol\l" > wrote in message
> Is this offer still going? & where from
>
> cheers
>

> "HP" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Old Fart" > wrote in message
> > > On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 15:49:48 +0100, "StevePetMonkey"

> > > That's nice. Please keep us updated with anything else you get in the
> > > mail.
> >
> > Thanks old fart for the best chuckle i have had today....
> >
> > And also thanks to the person who let us know about the succesful
arrival
> of
> > a bargain, which is after all an integral part of getting a
bargain...you
> > have to 'get' it....
> >
> > So thanks both of you :)

July 7th 03, 12:29 AM
"eª®-lµtîol\l" > wrote in message ...
> Is this offer still going? & where from

No offer finished on Ebuyer.

StevePetMonkey
July 8th 03, 07:13 AM
****
"Old Fart" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 15:49:48 +0100, "StevePetMonkey"
> > wrote:
>
> >Mine arrived this morning, super duper.
> >
> That's nice. Please keep us updated with anything else you get in the
> mail.

StevePetMonkey
July 8th 03, 02:27 PM
Ok, I admit i was a **** for writing super duper but i was excited ok, not
every day you recive a **** hot graphics card through the post is it?
You probably didn't know what I was on about, and I don't mean cause your
old and stupid, i mean cause you had missed the previous conversation.
And i suppose you are a top poster are you?
Kiss my ass you stupid old tosser.

"Old Fart" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 06:13:27 +0100, "StevePetMonkey"
> > wrote:
>
> >****
> >"Old Fart" > wrote in message
> >> On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 15:49:48 +0100, "StevePetMonkey"

> >> That's nice. Please keep us updated with anything else you get in the
> >> mail.
> >

> Ooh, an insult from a top poster who uses phrases such as "super
> duper" ... now, that has got to hurt. lol.

July 8th 03, 03:53 PM
On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 13:27:03 +0100, "StevePetMonkey"
> wrote:

>Ok, I admit i was a **** for writing super duper but i was excited ok, not
>every day you recive a **** hot graphics card through the post is it?
>You probably didn't know what I was on about, and I don't mean cause your
>old and stupid, i mean cause you had missed the previous conversation.
>And i suppose you are a top poster are you?
>Kiss my ass you stupid old tosser.

Relax, you're too uptight and its a pity you can't recognise a little
gentle leg pulling. You also don't yet understand what a top poster
is so why not do a google search on top posting and find out.

StevePetMonkey
July 9th 03, 07:09 AM
Oh I see now.....

> wrote in message
> On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 13:27:03 +0100, "StevePetMonkey"
> > wrote:
>
> >Ok, I admit i was a **** for writing super duper but i was excited ok,
not
> >every day you recive a **** hot graphics card through the post is it?
> >You probably didn't know what I was on about, and I don't mean cause your
> >old and stupid, i mean cause you had missed the previous conversation.
> >And i suppose you are a top poster are you?
> >Kiss my ass you stupid old tosser.
> >

> Relax, you're too uptight and its a pity you can't recognise a little
> gentle leg pulling. You also don't yet understand what a top poster
> is so why not do a google search on top posting and find out.

Down here is acceptable.

July 9th 03, 10:33 AM
On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 06:09:46 +0100, "StevePetMonkey"
> wrote:

>Oh I see now.....
>

> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 13:27:03 +0100, "StevePetMonkey"
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >Ok, I admit i was a **** for writing super duper but i was excited ok,
>not
>> >every day you recive a **** hot graphics card through the post is it?
>> >You probably didn't know what I was on about, and I don't mean cause your
>> >old and stupid, i mean cause you had missed the previous conversation.
>> >And i suppose you are a top poster are you?
>> >Kiss my ass you stupid old tosser.
>> >

>> Relax, you're too uptight and its a pity you can't recognise a little
>> gentle leg pulling. You also don't yet understand what a top poster
>> is so why not do a google search on top posting and find out.
>>

>Down here is acceptable.

Now you've got it. : -)

Google