PDA

View Full Version : Re: Computer Manuals sale


SHW
July 1st 03, 02:07 PM
Sorry... forgot to say 10% discount is code is due to expire Friday 4th July

Edward J Martin
July 2nd 03, 08:47 AM
Thanks for the information. There was a couple of books I've been wanting to
buy for some time now. They were already discounted at Computer Manuals. The
H32 code worked a treat which made them much cheaper than I've been able to
find elsewhere. Thanks again.

Edward

"SHW" > wrote in message
...
> Sorry... forgot to say 10% discount is code is due to expire Friday 4th
July
>
>

SHW
July 2nd 03, 12:56 PM
"Edward J Martin" wrote

....

> The
> H32 code worked a treat which made them much cheaper than I've been able
to
> find elsewhere. Thanks again.
>
> Edward
>

Hi Edward. I ordered two books yesterday, at 12:46. At 15:48 I received
confirmation that my order had been dispatched. At 11:30 this morning my
order arrived! I am impressed!

On top of this, the order total is less than the cover price of either book,
including delivery!

Glad you found the info useful and thanks for taking the time to reply, it
makes all the difference!

Cheers

Paul

Edward J Martin
July 3rd 03, 04:47 PM
"SHW" > wrote in message
...
>
> "Edward J Martin" wrote
>
> ...
>
> > The
> > H32 code worked a treat which made them much cheaper than I've been able
> to
> > find elsewhere. Thanks again.
> >
> > Edward
> >
>
> Hi Edward. I ordered two books yesterday, at 12:46. At 15:48 I received
> confirmation that my order had been dispatched. At 11:30 this morning my
> order arrived! I am impressed!
>
> On top of this, the order total is less than the cover price of either
book,
> including delivery!
>
> Glad you found the info useful and thanks for taking the time to reply, it
> makes all the difference!
>
> Cheers
>
> Paul
>
Hello Paul

The two books I ordered turned up today. One of them was in a sub standard
condition. I spoke to them on the phone. They are sending out a replacement
today. They have also given me a freepost address to send the the sub
standard book back once I have taken delivery of the replacement. I think
that is very good customer relations.

Edward
>

SHW
July 3rd 03, 05:31 PM
"Edward J Martin" wrote

> I spoke to them on the phone. They are sending out a > replacement
> today. They have also given me a freepost address to send the the sub
> standard book back once I have taken delivery of the replacement. I think
> that is very good customer relations.
>

Hi Edward

I can't honestly remember what the problem was now, I believe books arriving
late or something, but I once had reason to complain about an order with
computer-manuals The order was for books totalling almost £40, and after I
complained, they refunded the entire amount! I was astounded! £40 worth of
free books. That is why I do not hesitate to recommend them.

Paul

Google