PDA

View Full Version : Tent?

Tony & Debbs
July 1st 03, 08:14 PM
Does anybody know where we can get a cheap, beach tent or two man tent?

Thanks

Debs

karen
July 1st 03, 08:18 PM
Hiya.
Somerfield were doing a cheap beach tent and tesco were doing a coke
festival tent cheap
Karen.

"Tony & Debbs" > wrote in message
> Does anybody know where we can get a cheap, beach tent or two man tent?
>
> Thanks
>
> Debs

ray
July 1st 03, 08:37 PM
have a look in the index or the argos catalog they seem pretty cheap and
decent

ray

Tony & Debbs
July 1st 03, 08:48 PM
Just got free paper in there junk mail, one from Pound stretcher, a two man
tent for only £10.00

Happy Days.

Thanks for your help, but off to pound stretcher.
Debs

"ray" > wrote in message
> have a look in the index or the argos catalog they seem pretty cheap and
> decent
>
> ray

HP
July 2nd 03, 11:43 AM
You had better hope it does not rain too heavily if you are in a £10 tent :)

"Tony & Debbs" > wrote in message
> Just got free paper in there junk mail, one from Pound stretcher, a two
man
> tent for only £10.00
>
> Happy Days.
>
> Thanks for your help, but off to pound stretcher.
> Debs
>
> "ray" > wrote in message
> > have a look in the index or the argos catalog they seem pretty cheap and
> > decent
> >
> > ray

Darkforce
July 2nd 03, 06:05 PM
Got the poundstretcher tent for my kids......bucketed it down 2 days ago and
they were nice and dry in there......recommend it :))

Dark

"HP" > wrote in message
> You had better hope it does not rain too heavily if you are in a £10 tent
:)

> "Tony & Debbs" > wrote in message
> > Just got free paper in there junk mail, one from Pound stretcher, a two
> man
> > tent for only £10.00
> >
> > Happy Days.
> >
> > Thanks for your help, but off to pound stretcher.
> > Debs
> >
> > "ray" > wrote in message
> > > have a look in the index or the argos catalog they seem pretty cheap
and
> > > decent
> > >
> > > ray

Tony & Debbs
July 2nd 03, 09:52 PM
Just got our pound stretcher tent today, and we thought it was very good
value of money.

Debs

"Darkforce" > wrote in message
> Got the poundstretcher tent for my kids......bucketed it down 2 days ago
and
> they were nice and dry in there......recommend it :))
>
> Dark
>

> "HP" > wrote in message
> > You had better hope it does not rain too heavily if you are in a £10
tent
> :)
> >

> > "Tony & Debbs" > wrote in message
> > > Just got free paper in there junk mail, one from Pound stretcher, a
two
> > man
> > > tent for only £10.00
> > >
> > > Happy Days.
> > >
> > > Thanks for your help, but off to pound stretcher.
> > > Debs

> and

yup
July 3rd 03, 02:52 AM
dont expect UV protection

"Tony & Debbs" > wrote in message
> Does anybody know where we can get a cheap, beach tent or two man tent?
>
> Thanks
>
> Debs

Google