PDA

View Full Version : Jelly Bellys arrived

Katie
October 8th 03, 05:52 AM
On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 19:43:23 -0700, Katie >
wrote:

I just wanted to tell you that I ordered the free Jelly Bellys last
week when the offer was first posted and they arrived today! Yippee!
This is my first freebie. Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~fades to memories~~~~~~~~~~
I used to teach in Stockton, California and I would take my class of
second graders to the Herman Goelitz candy factory (they make Jelly
Bellys among other things) in Fairfield every other year. In the
intervening years we'd go to the Hershey Chocolate factory in Oakdale,
California. We'd always go with the third grade class so the kids
would get to do both tours, but we teachers wouldn't get bored going
to the same place every year. Of course right before we went I'd read
to them *Charlie and the Chocolate Factory* by Roald Dahl. They were
both good tours and they companies would give kids samples at the end
of the tour. The kids always loved getting a free pack of "belly
flops" from Goelitz and it built some customer loyalty. Ah, happy
memories...

Katie (crossposted because I don't recall which group listed the jelly
belly information first)
Fix yahoo to reply by email.
Fix yahoo to reply by email.

--
One fine young lady's horse refused the fence to clear.
-Jethro Tull

Google