PDA

View Full Version : Athlon XP 2600 Socket A

StevePetMonkey
July 2nd 03, 05:06 PM
On offer at eclipse:
£79.84
and free delivery.

StevePetMonkey
July 2nd 03, 05:12 PM
and the link

http://www.eclipse-computers.com

Steve

Rachel
July 2nd 03, 05:36 PM
"StevePetMonkey" > wrote in message
> and the link
>
> http://www.eclipse-computers.com
>

> Steve

Thanks for pointing this out Steve.

However Eclipse = nononononono!

Have a look through Google Groups to see their bad reputation.

Cheers
Rachel

StevePetMonkey
July 2nd 03, 05:45 PM
Yeah, very interesting, however,
I have built six PC's over the last three years and NEVER had any such
problems, have always found them very good, cheap and helpful.

Rachel
July 2nd 03, 07:16 PM
"StevePetMonkey" > wrote in message
> Yeah, very interesting, however,
> I have built six PC's over the last three years and NEVER had any such
> problems, have always found them very good, cheap and helpful.

I'm glad, and hope that continues :)

Cubzilla
July 2nd 03, 08:11 PM
"Rachel" > wrote in message

> "StevePetMonkey" > wrote in message
> > Yeah, very interesting, however,
> > I have built six PC's over the last three years and NEVER had any such
> > problems, have always found them very good, cheap and helpful.
> >

> I'm glad, and hope that continues :)

Also at Ebuyer for £77.37 in postage

And CCL for £78.89 in postage or collect -£5.50

Got to be careful what company have *on offer*

Regards

Trev

Google