PDA

View Full Version : I won a Fanta phone

pgnl
July 2nd 03, 05:07 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to you guys for pointing out the Fanta Phone
offer,
I have been entering the free draw for the last 10 days and just got an
email to
say I have won a Siemens S55!

Brilliant, made my day.

Patrick
Worcs

SHW
July 2nd 03, 05:47 PM
"pgnl" > wrote

> I have won a Siemens S55!
>
> Brilliant, made my day.
>

> Patrick
> Worcs

Well done mate!

;0)

Paul

-=PrOzAk=-
July 2nd 03, 05:52 PM
Well done!
I've been trying since the offer started to win one but to no avail, I'd
have loved one of them phones, it's a shame the offer is over now :(

--

Hey If you want to e-mail me back you have to remove Your-Wallet
-----------------------

"pgnl" > wrote in message
> Just wanted to say thanks to you guys for pointing out the Fanta Phone
> offer,
> I have been entering the free draw for the last 10 days and just got an
> email to
> say I have won a Siemens S55!
>
> Brilliant, made my day.
>

> Patrick
> Worcs

Ellie Pea
July 2nd 03, 06:07 PM
On Wed, 2 Jul 2003 16:52:22 +0100, -=PrOzAk=- wrote:

> Well done!
> I've been trying since the offer started to win one but to no avail, I'd
> have loved one of them phones, it's a shame the offer is over now :(

I've just been to the site, the phone comp runs till the 31st of July

-=PrOzAk=-
July 2nd 03, 06:37 PM
lol thanks Ellie!
I was a little confused cos I'm sure I read in another group that the last
day was 2 days ago. And I do get June and July mixed up frequently but
thanks, there's still hope yet!

--

"Ellie Pea" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 2 Jul 2003 16:52:22 +0100, -=PrOzAk=- wrote:
>
> > Well done!
> > I've been trying since the offer started to win one but to no avail, I'd
> > have loved one of them phones, it's a shame the offer is over now :(
>
> I've just been to the site, the phone comp runs till the 31st of July

pgnl
July 2nd 03, 08:43 PM
Yeah it runs until the end of the month. When I think of all the Coke ( -
who own Fanta) I have drunk over the years, it's a nice
reward!

I figured the odds must be quite good on this one. It's clearly worth doing
and proves that Coke are abiding by the law and
when they say no purchase necessary.

Patrick
Worcs.

"-=PrOzAk=-" > wrote in message
> lol thanks Ellie!
> I was a little confused cos I'm sure I read in another group that the last
> day was 2 days ago. And I do get June and July mixed up frequently but
> thanks, there's still hope yet!
>

> --
>

> Hey If you want to e-mail me back you have to remove Your-Wallet
> -----------------------
> Oh and If your bored, sign up with neopets and have your own Virtual pet
> (it's totally free)
> http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=temporarypro
>
> "Ellie Pea" > wrote in message
> > On Wed, 2 Jul 2003 16:52:22 +0100, -=PrOzAk=- wrote:
> >
> > > Well done!
> > > I've been trying since the offer started to win one but to no avail,
I'd
> > > have loved one of them phones, it's a shame the offer is over now :(
> >
> > I've just been to the site, the phone comp runs till the 31st of July

Ellie Pea
July 2nd 03, 10:11 PM
On Wed, 2 Jul 2003 17:37:51 +0100, -=PrOzAk=- wrote:

> lol thanks Ellie!
> I was a little confused cos I'm sure I read in another group that the last
> day was 2 days ago. And I do get June and July mixed up frequently but
> thanks, there's still hope yet!

No probs, if you need help with any other months, let me know :-)

Google