PDA

View Full Version : Free shampoo

StevePetMonkey
July 3rd 03, 06:54 AM
Head and shoulders travel size bottle free,
go here http://www.headandshoulders.co.uk/home.html

::compynei::
July 3rd 03, 07:10 PM
For more great freebies check out sister group - alt.consumers.uk-freebies

Neil

--
skater boi

Hey! Theres a dress code ... before emailing remove your clothes
"Jiffy" > wrote in message
> Cool, just what I needed for my holiday.
>
> Cheers, Jiffy

Gary
July 3rd 03, 07:21 PM
::compynei:: scribbled :
> For more great freebies check out sister group -
> alt.consumers.uk-freebies

Is it really worth it?
Do you get flooded with junk mail from these companies after you have signed
up?
--
Gary
Please remove #NOSPAM# if replying via email

Gary
July 3rd 03, 10:19 PM
tricia scribbled :
> What is wrong with junk mail? It keeps the postie and the bin men in
> work.

Its bloody annoying!!

--
Gary
Please remove #NOSPAM# if replying via email

Gavin Gillespie
July 3rd 03, 10:24 PM
"tricia" > wrote in message

> What is wrong with junk mail? It keeps the postie and the bin men in work.

Murderers keep undertakers and the police in work, but I don't think that is
a good enough reason for letting them get away with it.
--
Gavin Gillespie
Nottingham UK

Stephen \(aka steford\)
July 4th 03, 01:31 AM
"StevePetMonkey" > wrote in message
> Head and shoulders travel size bottle free,
> go here http://www.headandshoulders.co.uk/home.html

You'll get nothing else after signing up here - just your shampoo.

Google