PDA

View Full Version : Digital Memory - SD - Secure Digital

DeeInLondon
July 3rd 03, 04:33 PM
Does anyone have a better price then £30 for 128 MB of SD RAM?

Anyone got any thought on how quickly prices are falling? I paid £30 in Jan
2003 for 32mb .. my requirements aren't urgent and can wait .. ideally
waiting for 256mb to come down a lot more to the level you'd pay for compact
flash.

SM
July 3rd 03, 05:52 PM
www.7dayshop are doing 3 X 128mb for £89.99.
Free Delivery

SM
"DeeInLondon" > wrote in message
> Does anyone have a better price then £30 for 128 MB of SD RAM?
>
> Anyone got any thought on how quickly prices are falling? I paid £30 in
Jan
> 2003 for 32mb .. my requirements aren't urgent and can wait .. ideally
> waiting for 256mb to come down a lot more to the level you'd pay for
compact
> flash.

DeeInLondon
July 4th 03, 11:58 AM
"Ged Hickman" > wrote in message
> Ebuyer 128 MB £28.07 inc delivery and in stock. I've just cancelled my
> compact flash order at 7dayshop as they were waiting on stock for some
time

> "DeeInLondon" > wrote in message
> > Does anyone have a better price then £30 for 128 MB of SD RAM?
> >
> > Anyone got any thought on how quickly prices are falling? I paid £30 in
> Jan
> > 2003 for 32mb .. my requirements aren't urgent and can wait .. ideally
> > waiting for 256mb to come down a lot more to the level you'd pay for
> compact
> > flash.

Ordered something else from Ebuyer - my very first order - they stuffed it
up good and proper - will think about sticking to Dabs in the future!!

Graham
July 5th 03, 11:29 AM
"DeeInLondon" > wrote in message
> Does anyone have a better price then £30 for 128 MB of SD RAM?
>
> Anyone got any thought on how quickly prices are falling? I paid £30 in
Jan
> 2003 for 32mb .. my requirements aren't urgent and can wait .. ideally
> waiting for 256mb to come down a lot more to the level you'd pay for
compact
> flash.

Just had a e-mail flyer fro 7 day shop - New triple packs of memory.

Smartmedia £51.90
CompactFlash £51.95
Secure Digital £89.99
MultiMedia £97.75
Memory Stick £99.99
XD Card £105.99

PRICES SHOWN ARE FOR 128Mb Tri-Packs

Free P+P at the moment too

Graham

David Greenhough
July 6th 03, 11:29 PM
In message >, Graham
> writes
>"DeeInLondon" > wrote in message
>> Does anyone have a better price then £30 for 128 MB of SD RAM?
>>
>Just had a e-mail flyer fro 7 day shop - New triple packs of memory.
>
>Secure Digital £89.99
>
>PRICES SHOWN ARE FOR 128Mb Tri-Packs
>
>Free P+P at the moment too
>

>Graham