PDA

View Full Version : REQ: Contacts

Jane Lane
October 8th 03, 04:29 PM
Anyone seen any offers for free pairs of contacts lately? You know the
deal, call and we'll send you a coupon for a free pair, but you pay for the
exam. I swear they used to be all over the place, but I can't seem to find
any now.
hubby got a new Rx, but we can't afford to buy the contacts right now cause
we had to fork out for college classes. He got one pair from the Dr for
temporary, but they are only good for about a month. figured if we could
get a bunch of coupons for a free pair from different companies, we might be
able to take the coupons and Rx to several places to try them out (hey, you
never know, he might have a preference after trying several!).
Thanks to anyone that can point me in the right direction.
btina

Sonia
April 14th 05, 03:06 PM
Go to acuvue.com and they had a free coupon that you print out!!

Google