PDA

View Full Version : National Trust membership

Janner
July 4th 03, 09:49 AM
Anybody know of any discounted offers on NT membership?

Thanks.

Tenex
July 4th 03, 10:08 PM
Janner wrote:
> Anybody know of any discounted offers on NT membership?
>
> Thanks.

3 Months free? insert in magazine - I'll dig it out and post tomorrow.

Tenex
July 5th 03, 09:47 AM
Janner wrote:
> On Sat, 5 Jul 2003 00:15:54 +0100, "yup" > wrote:
>
> Fortunately, between first visitng their web site in the morning and
> going back again in the afternoon, they introduced a 12 months for the
> price of 9 deal for enroling online (when paying by direct debit).
> Glad I didn't sign up in the morning:-)

I gave up my membership after a decade last year. Visited evrything within
distance a number of times and then had kept the membership going without
using it for years. Consider life membership if you intend to stay for
long - it would have been cheaper for me.

Dudley
July 5th 03, 08:45 PM
> > Fortunately, between first visitng their web site in the morning and
> > going back again in the afternoon, they introduced a 12 months for the
> > price of 9 deal for enroling online (when paying by direct debit).
> > Glad I didn't sign up in the morning:-)
>
> I gave up my membership after a decade last year. Visited evrything
within
> distance a number of times and then had kept the membership going without
> using it for years. Consider life membership if you intend to stay for
> long - it would have been cheaper for me.

I once worked for the National Trust - I stayed 7 months before I got out
again. Biggest bunch of fascists I'd ever worked for. I was quite partaken
when I was offered the job and was really looking forward to it. Now I
avoid NT like the plague. I hope all their landscape fall into the sea or
turn into landslides and all their old and decrepit buildings fall down!

Google