PDA

View Full Version : CAR HIRE

Price hunter
July 4th 03, 05:49 PM
looking to hire a car from Stanstead Airport for the end of the month
..... for two weeks

any one got any hints

thanks

GH
July 4th 03, 07:09 PM
> looking to hire a car from Stanstead Airport for the end of the month
> .... for two weeks
>
> any one got any hints
>
> thanks

Easycar

Katie
July 4th 03, 07:36 PM
try europcar. i find their prices good...and their insurance cover cheap as
well.

"Price hunter .com>" <[email protected]<nospam> wrote in message
> looking to hire a car from Stanstead Airport for the end of the month
> .... for two weeks
>
> any one got any hints
>
> thanks

HP
July 4th 03, 08:13 PM
What kind of car are you after? I have no where important to go during that
period, we could come to some arrangement i am sure :)

"Price hunter .com>" <[email protected]<nospam> wrote in message
> looking to hire a car from Stanstead Airport for the end of the month
> .... for two weeks
>
> any one got any hints
>
> thanks

Google