PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know if Asda do any Portable tv's at a good price?

Willi
July 4th 03, 07:21 PM
Looking for a no frills 14 inch colour tv. Asda maybe???
Cheers,Willi

Phil
July 4th 03, 07:45 PM
http://www.bargaincrazy.com/

Currently have a 14 inch in the price plunge section for £77
also using promotion code D3GB will give you free Delivery p&p

"Willi" > wrote in message
> Looking for a no frills 14 inch colour tv. Asda maybe???
> Cheers,Willi

Clueless
July 4th 03, 07:50 PM
Willi wrote:
> Looking for a no frills 14 inch colour tv. Asda maybe???
> Cheers,Willi

Tesco have one on their website currently for around 60.

S. Althaf

Mazio
July 5th 03, 08:37 AM
Asda have 14" silver tv (i think teletext) for £69 with 3 year guaranty.
"Willi" > wrote in message
> Looking for a no frills 14 inch colour tv. Asda maybe???
> Cheers,Willi

Stanley Kowalski
July 5th 03, 04:45 PM
They're doing a cracking wee portable with a DVD player for £139.99

"Willi" > wrote in message
> Looking for a no frills 14 inch colour tv. Asda maybe???
> Cheers,Willi

StevePetMonkey
July 6th 03, 02:46 AM
I got a medion portable from Aldi last year with built in DVD player, really
crap, subtitels kept coming on with each chapter so took it back and got
full refund, £139 i think, then went to Macro in Cov and saw the same TV but
with Bush Label on so got that, low and behold same problem, have since seen
the same TV with other brand names on the front, it's silver and blue at
bottom, do not buy, waste of time.

Google