PDA

View Full Version : Re: Aldi Keyboard with Mouse £19.99

zero
July 5th 03, 12:25 AM
out next week

looks value for money

i have a packard bell equiv from pcworld for the same money

and it even works !

"j.karn" > wrote in message
> Keyboard with Mouse £19.99
> Digital cordless technology, using two radio channels, giving the highest
> standards of reliability. Wireless keyboard with nineteen
> freely-programmable hot keys and pre-set functions for email, internet and
> multimedia. Optical five-button mouse with vertical scrolling wheel, and
> with no mechanical parts and no need for cleaning, can operate on almost
any
> surface. Freely-programmable lateral keys and scroll wheels.

Jake
July 5th 03, 05:46 PM
"zero" > wrote in message =
>=20
> out next week
>=20
> looks value for money
>=20
> i have a packard bell equiv from pcworld for the same money
>=20
> and it even works !
>=20
>=20
>=20

Hi

Which day would that be?

TIA
Jake

hugh pearce
July 5th 03, 09:30 PM
"j.karn" > wrote in message
> Keyboard with Mouse £19.99
> Digital cordless technology, using two radio channels, giving the highest
> standards of reliability. Wireless keyboard with nineteen
> freely-programmable hot keys and pre-set functions for email, internet and
> multimedia. Optical five-button mouse with vertical scrolling wheel, and
> with no mechanical parts and no need for cleaning, can operate on almost
any
> surface. Freely-programmable lateral keys and scroll wheels.

Anyone know what/how many batteries are require for these?

Hugh

DeeInLondon
July 5th 03, 09:44 PM
I got a digital optical cordless mouse from Maplin - total waste of time -
it keeps sticking and you need to shake the mouse like it was a dodgy pen
with dried up ink - anyone else found this with cordless mice?

Tony Wright
July 5th 03, 09:46 PM
DeeInLondon wrote:

> I got a digital optical cordless mouse from Maplin - total waste of time -
> it keeps sticking and you need to shake the mouse like it was a dodgy pen
> with dried up ink - anyone else found this with cordless mice?

Not with the Medion one I got from Aldi a couple of months ago. It's
worked perfectly.

--

Tony Wright

Simon
July 6th 03, 01:17 AM
"j.karn" > wrote in message
> Keyboard with Mouse £19.99
> Digital cordless technology, using two radio channels, giving the highest
> standards of reliability. Wireless keyboard with nineteen
> freely-programmable hot keys and pre-set functions for email, internet and
> multimedia. Optical five-button mouse with vertical scrolling wheel, and
> with no mechanical parts and no need for cleaning, can operate on almost
any
> surface. Freely-programmable lateral keys and scroll wheels.

If it has no mechanical parts how do the buttons and wheel work?

Paulo De Souza
July 6th 03, 02:17 AM
> > Keyboard with Mouse £19.99
> > Digital cordless technology, using two radio channels, giving the
highest
> > standards of reliability. Wireless keyboard with nineteen
> > freely-programmable hot keys and pre-set functions for email, internet
and
> > multimedia. Optical five-button mouse with vertical scrolling wheel, and
> > with no mechanical parts and no need for cleaning, can operate on almost
> any
> > surface. Freely-programmable lateral keys and scroll wheels.
>
> If it has no mechanical parts how do the buttons and wheel work?

They mean sensors and i dont know about the buttons but some wheels are now
tracked by optical sensors as well but i dont see the buttons being done lke
that.
Paulo

Google