PDA

View Full Version : Epson Photo 830U

BobS
July 6th 03, 12:35 PM
PC World are selling this printer for £49.99 at the moment. Bought one on
Friday, seems fine. My old Lexmark needed new cartridges for about £60.00 -
so for me a bargain. It had a good write up in one of the Comp. mags.
BobS
--
Reply without question to

Lovegoddess \(LG\)
July 6th 03, 01:51 PM
I too have an Epson check out this site when you need new cartridges, =
it's a company in Jersey so no tax to pay on sales and it's cheaper than =
buying in the shops
http://www.mx2.co.uk/acatalog/MX2_co_uk_Computer_Food_105.html

"BobS" > wrote in message =
> PC World are selling this printer for =A349.99 at the moment. Bought =
one on
> Friday, seems fine. My old Lexmark needed new cartridges for about =
=A360.00 -
> so for me a bargain. It had a good write up in one of the Comp. mags.
> BobS
> --=20
> Reply without question to
>=20
>=20

AL_M
July 7th 03, 09:59 PM
> wrote in message
> On Sun, 6 Jul 2003 12:51:05 +0100, "Lovegoddess \(LG\)"
> > wrote:
>
> >I too have an Epson check out this site when you need new cartridges,
it's a company in Jersey so no tax to pay on sales and it's cheaper than
buying in the shops
> >http://www.mx2.co.uk/acatalog/MX2_co_uk_Computer_Food_105.html
> >

> I've always found 7dayshop.co.uk (or .com) cheaper than MX2 but I
> suspect there the same company.

I have an Epson 830 also
excellent printer btw for anyone considering it
and am perfectly happy with www.choicestationery for
my replacement cartridges
can get black and colour for a tenner
and price goes down (slightly) more you buy
that is delivery included btw
and I am totally happy with the output from their cartridges
even on photo prints of which I do quite a lot (joys of grandchildren) :-)

Google