PDA

View Full Version : BOGOF on wine in Safeway

Tinkerbell
July 6th 03, 03:27 PM
Hardys Crest 2001 Cabernet Shiraz Merlot, usually £7.49, now buy one get one
free. I'm tight so wouldn't usually spend 7 quid on a bottle of wine, but
with the BOGOF it's in my price range. And it's yummy :o)

--
June
www.he-ed.org.uk

Richard Croll
July 6th 03, 03:43 PM
On Sun, 6 Jul 2003 14:27:48 +0100, "Tinkerbell" >
wrote:

>Hardys Crest 2001 Cabernet Shiraz Merlot, usually £7.49, now buy one get one
>free. I'm tight so wouldn't usually spend 7 quid on a bottle of wine, but
>with the BOGOF it's in my price range. And it's yummy :o)

Totally agree. Just bought 8, had a bottle last night with friends
and everyones heading down to buy another dozen.

Richard,
my e-mail address is not monitored.

Google