PDA

View Full Version : DVD Player

Dan
July 6th 03, 03:53 PM
Hi
Any good bargains for a DVD multi region player around?

Thanks

Dan

Chris Flowers
July 6th 03, 07:03 PM
"Dan" > wrote in news:be99k8$c31$1
:

> Any good bargains for a DVD multi region player around?

www.whsmith.co.uk

Cyberhome CH-400 - scored 10/10 in one of the DVD mags - only £49.99! Go
into a store and buy one, they even give you a print off of how to make
it multi-region :)

--
www.ukbitcharg.co.uk - The UK's no.1 stop for Micro R/C!

#ugvg on irc.uk-net.org (6667 or 6668) - the U.G.V.G IRC channel

yup
July 6th 03, 11:11 PM
ASDA

Make sure you buy the PACIFIC 1002

It's £48 quid and will play absoloutly everything

Trust me, I have tested it to death!

"Dan" > wrote in message
> Hi
> Any good bargains for a DVD multi region player around?
>
> Thanks
>
> Dan

Mark Gillespie
July 6th 03, 11:57 PM
On 6 Jul 2003 17:03:07 GMT, Chris Flowers > wrote:

> "Dan" > wrote in news:be99k8$c31$1
> :
>
>> Any good bargains for a DVD multi region player around?
>
> www.whsmith.co.uk
>
> Cyberhome CH-400 - scored 10/10 in one of the DVD mags - only £49.99! Go
> into a store and buy one, they even give you a print off of how to make
> it multi-region :)

This is the budget, play anything (I mean ANYTHING, including MP3, Mp3 on
DVD, VCD on DVD and other great stuff).

Google