PDA

View Full Version : Re: FREE: 8 x 1MB Simm Memory

Rob Morley
July 6th 03, 05:32 PM
[This followup was posted to uk.adverts.computer and a copy was sent to
the cited author.]

In article >,
says...
> Any good to anyone ???
>
> In exchange for 4 x 1st class stamps (or 6 x 2nd class) to cover postage.
>
> Please let me know.

Are they 30 pin? If so I'd like them.

Cheers.

Daniel
July 6th 03, 05:45 PM
"Rob Morley" > wrote in message
> > Any good to anyone ???
> >
> > In exchange for 4 x 1st class stamps (or 6 x 2nd class) to cover
postage.

> Are they 30 pin? If so I'd like them.

Hi Rob,

Yes, they are 30 pin - Please email me with your e-mail address.

Thanks
Daniel

Rob Morley
July 6th 03, 05:58 PM
In article >,
says...
> "Rob Morley" > wrote in message
> > > Any good to anyone ???
> > >
> > > In exchange for 4 x 1st class stamps (or 6 x 2nd class) to cover
> postage.
> > >
> > Are they 30 pin? If so I'd like them.
>
> Hi Rob,
>
> Yes, they are 30 pin - Please email me with your e-mail address.

I did already :-)

Daniel
July 6th 03, 06:18 PM
"Rob Morley" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> says...
> > Hi Rob,
> >
> > Yes, they are 30 pin - Please email me with your e-mail address.
> >
> I did already :-)

I just got your [email protected] one ???

Daniel

Google