PDA

View Full Version : Picnic rug

Scooby Doo
July 6th 03, 06:19 PM
Any bargains on a picnic rug anywhere? Looking for one, preferably with a
waterproof lining, and big enough for a family of four.

Thanks

bjc^^
July 6th 03, 07:29 PM
Argos were doing one for 4-99 (half price), pg 92 Argos cat or pg 147 Argos
extra cat 740/9642. None left at my local store but worth checking
availability.

HTH

"Scooby Doo" > wrote in message
> Any bargains on a picnic rug anywhere? Looking for one, preferably with a
> waterproof lining, and big enough for a family of four.
>
> Thanks

mepe
July 14th 03, 06:40 PM
"Paul" > wrote in message
> bjc wrote in message ...
> > Argos were doing one for 4-99 (half price), pg 92 Argos cat or pg 147
Argos
> > extra cat 740/9642. None left at my local store but worth checking
> > availability.

got one from my local "BP" filling station - £4.99 seems same as argos one
DSL promotions company (firm's name nothing to do with broadband)

Google