PDA

View Full Version : Re: NTL

Phil
July 6th 03, 09:42 PM
They did try a recommend a friend scheme, then both share £50..

Didn't really take off, as nobody recommends NTL

"James & Sophie" > wrote in message
> Looking to get NTL phone / Broadband and maybe tv. any promotional codes?
>
> James

DCA
July 6th 03, 11:47 PM
"-=PrOzAk=-" > wrote in message
> No codes but check out www.nthellworld.com first :D
Why?
Its run by NTL anyway!
NTL have been totally A1 and I'm chuffed to bits with the service
Obviously you are as well as you're running a cable modem with NTL !

Panda
July 15th 03, 11:12 PM
On Sun, 6 Jul 2003 20:53:30 +0100, ":: Dazza ::" > wrote:

>In message:

>"Phil" wrote:
>
>> They did try a recommend a friend scheme, then both share £50..
>>
>> Didn't really take off, as nobody recommends NTL

Could some kind person please remind me of the dial-up number for NTL - don't want to install the Gearbox program if
possible and foolishly have lost the number I used to use after they changed from the 0800. Iirc it started with
1471...

thanks muchly,

Prog
July 16th 03, 12:46 AM
Panda > wrote in message

> Could some kind person please remind me of the dial-up number for NTL -
don't want to install the Gearbox program if
> possible and foolishly have lost the number I used to use after they
changed from the 0800. Iirc it started with
> 1471...

I believe it's 1263 0800 5190100

Evelyn Usher
July 16th 03, 08:04 AM
Hi,

Can anyone tell me if there is a newsgroup on bargain and thrifty tips please?

--
Evelyn

::compynei::
July 26th 03, 07:17 PM
The Sister Group. alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains

--
skater boi

Hey! Theres a dress code ... before emailing remove your clothes
.. .