PDA

View Full Version : Re: Anyone know of a supplier of refurb widescreen tellys near Wolverhampton?

Katie
July 6th 03, 10:52 PM
I bought a good second hand telly from Merry Hill. I think they are called
Martin Dawes. And there is another ex-rental shop in Dudley shopping centre
near the bus station. the name starts with box something...

And there is a shop that does refurb electronics near dudley town centre.
near the night club called crush. dont know if they do tellys.

"Hellraiser" > wrote in message
> As subject, looking for a 24" widescreen telly to replace my aging 20 yr
old
> Sony 21" for use on my consoles. Don't want to spend a bomb, hence looking
> for a discount/refurb sort of shop. Anyone here know of any near to
> Wolverhampton / Birmingham / Telford?
>
> Cheers
>
> Hellraiser.........>

Google